[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>THAT BE A NICE ORDER YOU PLACIN' I laughed so fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: paradise.png (341KB, 842x314px) Image search: [Google]
paradise.png
341KB, 842x314px
>THAT BE A NICE ORDER YOU PLACIN'

I laughed so fucking hard.

Pizza/Takeout thread.
>>
>>9009011
video for reference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRncryUmK1A
>>
Nice try Dominoes shill, but your company is an existential blank: if I am feeling rich, I opt for Pizza Hut. If I am not, I opt for Little Caesar's; by riding the middle of the polarity, you blink from existence, as easy as a fart bubble collapsing against the strengthening anus.
>>
>>9009011

Simon-peter began smearing his filthy tard-fingers all over every ingredient on your pizza at 7:35 PM
>>
>>9009011
My marketer friend next time try to be more subtle
>>
>>9009021
>>9009029
I thought it was funny since I never order out.

I prefer local places though
>>
>>9009021
>if I am feeling rich, I opt for Pizza Hut
Why not get pizza from a real pizza place? Basically every community has local restaurants/chains that are better than the multinational crap.
>>
>>9009091
There is a thrill in ordering fast food, because I disagree with it ethically.
>>
>>9009091
Its the opposite for me. I have a few local pizza places and have tried like 5 of them before saying fuck it, dominos is way better. At these places, the crust was either way to doughy (took a million years to chew, felt like chewing through yeast), there was way to much cheese, the sauce was to sweet or to fucking sour (gross), or it was always cold-medium
>>
I got domino's yesterday. I got a medium pizza and stuffed cheese bread for $5.99 each. it would have been a good deal for $12, but between the $1.50 extra for sauce for the cheese bread, $3 delivery fee, tax, and tip it ended up being almost $20. then when I got it they fucked up and gave me thin crust instead of regular. I called to let them know they made a mistake, but the guy didn't offer a discount or anything.

overall I give it a 2/10, probably won't order again for a couple months
>>
>>9010647
A few mistakes. You ordered delivery, a total waste of money and awkwardness at the door. Next up, you went full nu male and customized your pizza like a little faggot, with le extra cheese. Get a regular fucking pizza with a meat topping and side topping (olive, banana pepper, pineapple etc) of your choice.

Them fucking up the crust is shit though, and not being compensated totally sucks ass. But I order my pizzas on the website and pick them up, they are always hot and ready in 15 minutes, and the garlic brushed crust and crunchy pepperoni and salty cheese and sauce taste fucking great. Call me a fatass but I order a large pizza every Friday and eat the leftovers over the weekend.
>>
>>9009011
pretty jealous UK dominos only has some faggot robot
>>
>>9010770
the deal was a two topping pizza so I got pepperoni and onions. I don't have a car right now so delivery is my only option if I don't want to walk a mile though coontown carrying a pizza.
>>
>>9009011
>ordered pizza last night
>an hour and a half later it's still not here
>call the place up
>"what happened to my pizza?"
>"sorry, we're really busy, he's leaving right now"
>motherfucker hadn't even left yet
>"How the hell are you so busy it take an hour and a half to make a pizza? And if you're that busy, why didn't you tell me that an hour and a half ago instead of telling me my pizza will be there in half an hour?"
>"Well, it's an estimate"
>"Bullshit, you didn't want to lose a sale. Don't bother delivering the pizza, I'll order somewhere else."

Inexcusable.
>>
>>9009091
Most mom and pop pizza places are complete garbage, the best choice is local chains. Good enough quality to have more than one location but not too big to compromise said quality.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.