[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you drinking Wat-Aah? Have you heard of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: WAT-AAH+3.jpg (214KB, 1000x1313px) Image search: [Google]
WAT-AAH+3.jpg
214KB, 1000x1313px
Why aren't you drinking Wat-Aah? Have you heard of it?

>WAT-AAH! continues its exciting story of making water cool to kids and teens by partnering with a pop superstar Ariana Grande. Oh, and in case you are not familiar, here’s the story of how WAT-AAH! was born:

>One night, over dinner, while watching her two boys slurp back another sugary soft drink, their mom asked them: “Why don’t you drink water instead of soda? How can I get you to drink more water?” And the boys simply said “Water’s not cool. It’s boring…”At that very moment, Rose Cameron (the mom) who had built a career working in branding and advertising for the very soft drinks her kids were consuming had an “Aha!” moment! What if water wasn’t boring? What if instead of lecturing kids that it’s good for them, we make water cool? And so Rose turned to her kids for help in creating a new brand that makes water cool and exciting, and speaks to their generation. “No more snow capped mountains, no more springs,” they demanded. “And do we have to be stuck with the color blue?” they asked. Rose’s oldest son Jack started to sketch an image, “What about a kid, with a big mouth, screaming his lungs out and telling us to drink water?” he asked. “What about neon pink, bright orange, green for energy and even black?” Rose’s younger son Luke chimed in. “What should we name it?” Rose asked them. Set with the idea of creating a brand of water for kids, she and her two boys kept screaming “water” over and over again for inspiration and soon it sounded like WAT-AAH!. And that’s how WAT-AAH! was born!
>>
>>9006837
Facebook
>>
>having plebes for children who don't drink water
>>
the absolute state of american society
>>
>keep soft drinks in the house
>durrr why are my irresponsible young children drinking the addictive sugar bomb chemical dump runoff instead of just water?
>It must be because the water hasn't gotten a 90s esque marketing facelift!

The bombs can drop any time, humanity is past harvest date
>>
>>9006887
>not force-feeding your kids soda
>not having grown up in a house where you were force fed soda and junk food so much that you developed stockholm syndrome and images of cheap bags of chemical garbage food give you "nostalgia"
Careful, the mods ban for opinions like that
>>
>>9006837
YOU WA SHOCK
>>
>>9006837
it comes out of my tap for free.
>>
>>9006837
This is going to bomb.
>>
File: 1451680841358.jpg (34KB, 635x467px) Image search: [Google]
1451680841358.jpg
34KB, 635x467px
>>9006887
>>9006887
>folks were strict health nuts
>as soon as I was big enough to push the mower (9 or 10} I took that bitch around the neighborhood cutting lawns
>parents thought I was "showing ambition" and saving
>mfw I spent every penny on junk food and soda
Enough with the "teach your kids how to eat" meme. Fact is your kids will actually spend more time learning from the inundation of advertisements than from you and it doesn't matter. My folks didn't have television and internet in the house, I only got to use a computer at school or the library until I moved out and got my own computer. But think of all the billboards advertising fast food I'd walk past on the way to school. Parents of our generation lost control of what influenced us and the next generation is worse off
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.