[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you like your omelettes /ck/? Personally I'm a fan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1423_jalapeno_omelet.jpg (72KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1423_jalapeno_omelet.jpg
72KB, 530x530px
How do you like your omelettes /ck/?

Personally I'm a fan of jalapeño omelettes with a side of red velvet cupcakes.
>>
French or nothing
>>
>>9005460
>being this much of a picky eater

You're either 10 or autistic.
Probably both.
>>
>>9005453
French, with a bit of pecorino cheese and sautéd mushrooms. I like 'em earthy.
>>
>>9005453
I like them either french with chervil and chives or american as fuck with onions, mushrooms, and american cheese.

No sense not enjoying both ends of the spectrum.
>>
File: o.jpg (86KB, 1000x665px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
86KB, 1000x665px
>>9005453
I'm sorry, I can't, jalapeño red velvet omelettes sound gross.
>>
>>9005453
I like Spanish Omelettes. I start with deep fried potatoes I keep in the fridge. I fry some onion in olive oil, then add in bell peppers and ham. When they are finished cooking I add the fried potatoes and stir it up to cool off the ham / veg. I then add 2-3 eggs and fold it together (it is non-traditional, but sometimes I like to add cheese and salsa at this point too). I lit is sit for 10-15 minutes for the potatoes to soak up some of the egg. Add more OO to the pan and get it hot. Add the omelette mixture. Cook on high for 1-2 minutes and turn down to medium-low. Let it cooked until it is almost cooked through (i.e. the cooked part is like a bowl holding the 1/4 of the omelette that is still raw. When you shake the pan, it will move as one piece) Use a plate to flit it over. Cook on high for a minute or two and then on medium-low for about 2 minutes. Delicious.
>>
>>9005453
I don't. eggs and cheese don't mix. they're not even from the same animal.
>>
>>9005540
Fish and lemon don't mix, they're not even from the same kingdom.
>>
>>9005453
That sounds... ... actually pretty fucking great.

I usually take a french approach to the eggs and kind of fuck around with the filling.

Egg pie/fritatta/tortilla/whatever the fuck you want to call it has its place though.
>>
>>9005483
yessssss
>>
>>9005540
There's no rule that omelettes must have cheese, only certain recipes.

>>9005552
Are you trying to tell me that lemons aren't aquatic vertibrates?
>>
>>9005453
i like to make mine farmer style. mix some onions and peppers in the egg and fill it with breakfast meats and potatos
>>
>>9005453
A beef chili omelette has been my guilty pleasure
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.