[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never going to this shithole again. >My friend and I both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Subway-restaurants.jpg (41KB, 600x411px) Image search: [Google]
Subway-restaurants.jpg
41KB, 600x411px
Never going to this shithole again.

>My friend and I both want subway
>I ask him what he wants
>"Suprise me"
>Go to subway
>Ask for two six inch subs
>Make it so that both of the subs have the same ingredients
>Girl behind the counter asks "If you're just going to get two of the same six inch subs, why not just get a 12 inch sub and cut it in half?"
>My face starts getting red
>"Sorry, I didn't think about that when I started ordering"
>The girl behind the counter is visibly pissed
>"So you just came here to fuck with me 5 minutes before closing?"
>Say sorry again
>She keeps going on with my order and intentionally sloppily throws ingredients on
>Walk out before she finishes
>>
>>9002654
none of that shit happened. go back to pleddit
>>
This didn't happen, fuck off.
>>
fuck off
>>
Fuck off.
Also if some whore was ever that rude to me in a fucking fast food joint like that I would just walk out
>>
>>9002654
Try harder next time faggot
>>
>>9002892
You forgot to sage.
>>
>>9002654
>not burning down the building in a fit of rage
Fuckin' noob.
>>
>>9002654
Hey i stopped eating there. I was banging a girl who worked there, id go to see her and get cheap food . she told me about how the franchise owner wouldnt wash the sauce bottles and just top them off among other things im too lit to remember
>>
no, it wasn't the spokesmen being a sex predator or them using industrial cleaning agents in their dough recipes it was that you embarrassed yourself in front of a min wage roastie that did it
>>
>>9002896
Fuck you, I'm not doing it.
Also >>9002654 fuck off.
>>
Wow, you people are aggressive.
>>
>My friend and I both want subway
that's how I know it's fake
>>
>>9002654
the manager at my local subway is cool as fuck and always hooks me up. Just find a different subway if you dont want to deal with that shit.
>>
>thread full of pedophiles
>>
>>9004661
This is 4chan,home of the edgiest uber edgelords
since 2003.We take our shit damn fucking seriously around these parts.
>>
>>9002654
>im an autistic retard
>its subways fault and im never going back
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.