[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright boys, Coffee vs Tea. I need a bit of a greater scope

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: evoke-coffee123.jpg (57KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
evoke-coffee123.jpg
57KB, 750x500px
Alright boys, Coffee vs Tea.

I need a bit of a greater scope on this, or an all out brawl, whatever, I don't give a shit.

Since it's such a fucking contentious issue here in Ireland and the UK, I wanna know what the obsession with tea is. I like tea and all, but to think that people would take it over a nice, robust, uplifting cup of coffee is beyond me.

What are the benefits? It's inferior in almost every way, the following and liking for it here is kinda confusing to say the least, it's more complicated than coffee with the politics of how long you leave the bag in, how much milk goes in or what brand or whatever is just weird, anyone care to defend tea?
>>
Both are good.
You don't need an expensive as fuck machine to make good tea tho.
>>
>>9001307
Moka pots and Cafetieres are cheap as shit though, and the Moka pot will last you pretty much forever.
>>
Leafwater and bean juice are both good drinks. There is no reason at all to join a team and consign yourself to one thing forever. Variety is the spice of life.
>>
I love both, I tend to prefer coffee in the morning and tea in the evening or after a meal.
>>
File: genmai.jpg (219KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
genmai.jpg
219KB, 1600x900px
What's your favorite tea?
I have a relatively small amount of options in this small city but I just found this and loved it.
>>
I'll never understand the comparison. Other than the caffeine, which also differs in amounts, they're nothing alike.
>>
>>9001291
I drink mainly tea but also enjoy coffee. Tea I usually have in the evening as a relaxing drink, whereas coffee I have typically at work or when I need the stimulant effect. While tea contains caffeine also, I always find it helps me feel very relaxed, maybe it's just the taste that I find comfy
>>
File: 1486123422978.jpg (86KB, 692x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486123422978.jpg
86KB, 692x960px
>tfw no matter how many kinds I try and no matter what combinations of sugary extras I add I still hate the taste of both tea and coffee
>>
>>9001375
Well they're also made using hot water to extract the flavor and come fro plants.
Yeah, it's a stupid comparison and even if it wasn't there'd still be no reason to pick one side instead of enjoying both.
>>
>>9001373
While not technically tea, I have some rooiboos and blueberry stuff I adore.
>>
>>9001362
>I love both, I tend to prefer coffee in the morning and tea in the evening or after a meal.

Same here anon
>>
Coffee to wake me up, sleepytime tea before bed
>>
Tea in the morning,and coffee after dinner. Starting your day off reliant on caffeine is very unhealthy.
>>
>>9001590
Tea has caffeine too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.