[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else agree that buffalo chicken tenders are the best chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: sJQf24S.jpg (497KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sJQf24S.jpg
497KB, 1600x1200px
anyone else agree that buffalo chicken tenders are the best chicken tenders?

its what im having for lunch today
>>
>>8993211
>nothing but fried meat
>eating at the computer
>ketchup

wew lad
>>
>>8993211
>they're not even animal shaped
>>
>>8993211

Look at the state of that dust - are you some kind of fucking degenerate?
>>
I really hope that's not a picture of your desk.
>>
wait why is that screen up so high? are you a giraffe?
>>
>>8993211
Is that an enema bag on top of your pack of camels?
>>
>>8993211
Christ, you Americans live in absolute squalor.
Are you poor or just lazy?
>>
>>8993357
Most people are just too lazy or exhausted from their slavery increasing the wealth of the top 5% to clean. Especially american women. My wife told me that womens public restrooms are filthy beyond reckoning.
>>
>Icehouse Edge

I can barely drink that trash down. Also dust your fucking desk. I've not dusted my room for certain amounts of time and have never had that much dust.
>>
>>8993211
Stop smoking OP get the patches and stay on them it took me a bout a year of using the patches and slowly tapering down to get off of them. The Nicoderm patches you can get at wal mart are what I used.
>>
>>8993211

>imgur filename

into the trash it goes
>>
>cigarettes

faggot
>>
What you need to be having for lunch is some bleach. Jesus filth-fucking christ how do you eat like that. I mean fuck, how do you browse like that on your Windows 3.1 computer stacked on 1991's editions of the local yellow pages. Do they even print phone books anymore? Clean your room, slob.

Love, mommy.

PS: no more tendies until you get your cummy socks from under the bed.
>>
Honey Chipotle > buffalo.
Have some more of your boneless wings homo.
>>
>>8993211
Sad, pathetic life.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.