[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do americans really do this? Are there any foods you would opt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: jam and cheese.jpg (96KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
jam and cheese.jpg
96KB, 700x467px
Do americans really do this?

Are there any foods you would opt to not dump extra sugar into?
>>
OBSESSED
>>
I thought this was a french thing. Don't they eat fruit or preserves with their fancy cheeses?
>>
>>8990217
OBS̶E̶S̶S̶E̶D̶ ESE
>>
>>8990211
Are you talking about jam in general?
Fairly certain fruit preserves of all types go back to pre-refrigeration days when the whole idea wasn't to make it sweet, but to keep fruit from rotting on you.
>>
File: img-menu_cheese_platter.jpg (347KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
img-menu_cheese_platter.jpg
347KB, 1500x1000px
do yurofags really do this?
>>
File: jews.jpg (115KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
jews.jpg
115KB, 533x800px
Sugar comes from the sugar cane which supports nonwhites. Also, many smug liberal coastie foods use sugar cane, such as spiced rum (the spice gives me explosive liquid volcano shits), and let's not forget the worst of all, Mexican coke

I only use HFCS because I do not have white guilt. When will this sugarcane fad end?
>>
frog here
i do that
but ameristrokes are something else
they'll eat fucking oreos and tell you they love it when it taste like absolute garbage
they'll eat garbage and tell you it's delicious
i feel bad for them
dumb ameriheartattack
>>
>>8990235
Someones jelly
>>
>>8990221
100% this. A sandwich with only jam and young cheese is normal
>>
>>8990235
We're not all bad, you cheese eating surrender monkey.
>>
>>8990221
In Denmark, mild cheese with fruit preserve (usually raspberry or strawberry) on bread makes for a common food at afternoon coffee and breakfast.
OP's pic looks more like a hard, aged cheese which is less common. Sharp cheese would instead be served with onions and/or dijon mustard, typically on bread smeared with rendered fat.
>>
>>8990211
Where are you from roody-poo?
>>
>>8990211
jam and cheese are a great combination.

t: frog
>>
>>8990227
With grapes yes. I rarely saw someone eat cheese with strawberries, never with blueberries. Jam is also used, like fig jam.

But thats something you usually do when you have a "nice" cheese platter at the table, like at a family meeting.
>>
File: 1459916156665.png (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459916156665.png
9KB, 225x225px
>>8990235
good post froggy
>>
>>8990227
yeah nigga
also, remember to try "muskemelon" (ps it's just melon you idiots stop trying to be pretentious") in a combo with dried and cured ham (whatever stupid names you ameriobeses want to call it) it's a godly combination.
>>
>>8990227

How am I supposed to eat that?

Stack blueberries and whole strawberries on a piece of bread with cheese?!

WTF?
>>
>>8990557
>musk melon
>pretentious

Yeah, I went down to the local hipster hangout and they were smarming with each other about avocado, lime, flank steak and tongue. Then everyone started wailing and badgering the waitress to bring fucking musk melon, numbnuts.
>>
>>8990211
no.
peanut butter and jelly.
and McChicken.
>>
>>8990235
i am always impressed by the retardedness of frenchposting
>>
>>8990355
>fig jam
can confirm, homemade fig jam and smelly cheese are a match made in heaven
>>
>>8990211
>doesn't like jam and cheese
>thinks it's some disgusting american thing

Apparently you are too poor to ever have appetizers.
>>
Italian here, jam and cheese confirmed to be heavenly.
OP is a faggot.
>>
>>8990211
Well you aren't Yuro because we do that too. Our jam isn't 95% sugar like American jam, but still.
>>
>>8990211
it's great man
do you even homemade sweet-sour jam
it goes on everything, even meatballs
>>
>>8990574
you eat them one at a time you fat shit
>>
File: Black 'merican Diabetes Rates.jpg (87KB, 1280x655px) Image search: [Google]
Black 'merican Diabetes Rates.jpg
87KB, 1280x655px
>>8990211
>Are there any foods you would opt to not dump extra sugar into?

you one of them racist pieces of shit that want to tax our sodas n stuff aint you?
>>
>>8990235
Americans aren't the only ones who do that. My cousin from the UK visited me years ago and she fell in love with Oreos. They didn't exist in the UK back then. She brought so many back with her.
>>
>>8990234
>I only use HFCS because I do not have white guilt. When will this sugarcane fad end?

Made me lel
>>
>>8990355
>a family meeting.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.