[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best canned soup? I'm curious about chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 81oQIW-lsDL._SY550_.jpg (44KB, 346x550px) Image search: [Google]
81oQIW-lsDL._SY550_.jpg
44KB, 346x550px
What is the best canned soup?

I'm curious about chicken noodle soup btw. Please leave reccomendations.
>>
Go for a chowder or something chicken broth based. I find myself liking a potato soup with townhouse crackers or a chicken noodle with a healthy portion of black pepper
>>
just get big cans of beans. forget soup. Soup has a poor calorie/price ratio. It's mostly water and salt.
>>
>>8986438
Which actually makes it good for dieting.

But yes beans are far superior if calories per cost is king. They are no less salty then cans though and actually have far more
>>
>>8986438
My store had these on sale for $1 the other week. I bought like 10 of them for the hell of it because I hadn't had it since I was little.
It's greasy and incredibly salty. Doesn't mean it wasn't pretty damn tasty though.
>>
>>8986438
beans are okay but sometimes I want soup
>>
>>8987650
Make your own. If you want an imitation of the Campbell's stuff, just cook some broken spaghetti, add it to some hot chicken broth with some canned chicken. You can usually find it next to the canned fish and spam. This is only slightly more complicated than heating up a can of soup.
>>
>>8987681
Spaghetti does not have the same texture noodle as Campbells. Better off looking for a casarecce or linguine and overcooking it in heavily salted water until its semi mushy
>>
Canned soup, by and large, tastes like garbage. The only things worth getting are maybe Dinty Moore stew and Campbell's Chicken Noodle for the nostalgia factor. Also, Progresso Tomato Parmesan is a decent canned tomato soup.

Never. ever. get canned chili unless it's white chicken chili. That stuff is okay.

The Campbells bag soups (pic related) are actually better tasting than the can, but they only have "exciting" milennial flavors.

And, for the love of god - avoid tetra paks. Especially the organic ones, unless it's a vegetable soup like tomato and carrot. You're welcome.

source: me, pre-packaged soup connoiseur
>>
>people are stupid enough to eat this straight not realising they have to add shit
>>
this is good. it's also whats for breakfast today. run your salt up though.
>>
>>8987879
Is that real? That girl is so ugly, why would they put her on their packaging?
>>
>>8987879
bunker hill chili is the best i've found.
>>
>>8987976
But shes cute tho
>>
>>8987954
What shit would you add to chocken noodle soup? Leave it alone
>>
>>8985304
Chicken noodle is my favourite, add a bit of soy sauce and lots of pepper while its cooking, serve with buttered toast. Good eats.
>>
>>8988135
Its condensed. you have to add water. otherwise its thick salty paste.
>>
>>8987976
Because opening your mouth like a fish and making a surprised look with wide eyes is the one weakness that people under 20 have. Large arrows and "so amazing!" text are always added.

When they see it on the internet, 1 million young, retarded people click it per day.

When they see it on a soup can, they will probably buy it.

>the campbell's soup cans are clickbait now
Can we go back in time and uninvent youtube?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.