[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend an hour cooking >turns out like shit and throw it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1493292672817.jpg (56KB, 700x565px) Image search: [Google]
1493292672817.jpg
56KB, 700x565px
>spend an hour cooking
>turns out like shit and throw it all away
>spend an hour cleaning up
EVERYTIME
>>
>>8983976
Fuck you and your food wasting. Eat it like a man. You made your bed, now lie in it.
>>
>>8983976
it happens. we all fuck up sometimes. oversalting particularly is the worst, though I haven't done that in quite a long time.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>8983976
>wasting food
There are so many people starving in the world and you do shit like this? Fuck you.
>>
>>8984018
They wouldn't be starving if they would get a job or become cannibals.
>>
File: batman_and_robin.jpg (58KB, 1440x894px) Image search: [Google]
batman_and_robin.jpg
58KB, 1440x894px
>be me
>thinking a nice breakfast of fried eggs would be great
>get excited about the protein hot breakfast I could have
>decide to do it
>put pan on medium low heat
>lots of butter
>getting hot
>crack eggs into pan
>whites immediately start to set
>waiting staring at yolk as whites keep cooking
>start to get nervous
>scramble to find a lid for the pan but there isn't one that fits
>put a too big lid over it
>still steam, still seems to work
>wait briefly can't see through the steam
>inspect eggs
>whites are rubber, yolk is completely uncooked
>try to quickly plate the eggs
>break the yolks as i try
>trying to get eggs out, as the yolks leek out and cook in the pan
>just making a big mess
>give up
>dump in dogs bowl
>have a cigarrette for breakfast with coffee instead
>look later, dog wouldn't even eat the eggs
>throw it in the trash

Every fucking time
>>
>>8983976
WTF are you doing? I literally can't remember the last time I ruined food so bad I had to throw it way. I don't think I ever had to, there is almost always some way to salvage it. Even if you have really, really hopelessly oversalted/overseasoned something you can just make another batch without salt or seasoning, then mix the two batches.
>>
>>8983986
>>8984018
was so salty would probably kill them if they tried to eat it
>>
>>8984064
Then you make another batch without salt and mix that shit up.
>>
File: 1488599040432.png (261KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1488599040432.png
261KB, 1039x559px
>>8984068
Already added a bunch of water to nearly the brim of my largest pot. Didn't have the ingredients for my normal soup so I improvised and it came out way too salty to eat. Also pretty sure i burned it. I think not even those African children would eat it. I just had some microwaved kraft dinner and it was way better and took like 3 minutes
>>
>>8983976
I know that feeling, OP. I make stirfry 3 or 4 times a week and cook enough that I leftovers for lunch the next couple of days. This time I thought I'd try something a little different, and added lentils to the dish. No matter how much oyster sauce, fish sauce, sweet and light soy sauce I used, all I could taste was lentils. Really disappointed with this one.

Whole lot went straight into the compost bin.
>>
File: red_baron[1].jpg (96KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
red_baron[1].jpg
96KB, 500x500px
That is why you always keep a couple of these babies in the fridge at all times just in case.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.