[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Right! *claps hands* Today I'm going to teach you how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>Right! *claps hands* Today I'm going to teach you how to make the most perfect *insert food*. For me,the secret to a good *insert food* is to *long and pointless process that does almost nothing to affect the flavour*
>>
do you really think he is giving his secrets to world wide television?
>>
>>8983169
With great power comes great responsibility.
>>
The secret is fresh ingredients you mong
>>
>>8983316
>Britbong
>Fresh anything
>>
>But first, we have to travel to Lapland
>>
>>8982947
t. retard still butthurt about the scrambled eggs video that he hasn't even tried
>>
File: 806.jpg (38KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
806.jpg
38KB, 800x450px
>>8982947
>So! Who knows what the first and most important step is? Yes! That's right, the first step is pan nice and hot
>>
>>8983363
Unfortunately, I don't have access to creme fraiche, seeing as I don't live in an Islamic society. This ingredient is apparently what turns the scrambled eggs up to eleven. WHat exactly does creme fraiche do to the eggs that transform them into a to-die-for meal?
>>
>>8983444
You don't need to add creme fraiche for great scrambled eggs. It tastes more fermented than regular sour cream. Why do you think it's important? I like butter, frog style, for top tier scrambled eggs.
>>
PAN
>>
>>8983444
>Unfortunately, I don't have access to creme fraiche, seeing as I don't live in an Islamic society.
Fuck, flyover gets thrown around way to much here, but could you please dial it down just a little, Cleitus? It's just a cultured cream.
>>
>>8983588

NICE 'N HOT
>>
>>8983589
American sour cream is more cultured than European style, literally and metaphorically. The Euro stuff is very mild and somewhat flavorless compared to the non-Euro.
>>
File: 3giZwE7.gif (497KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
3giZwE7.gif
497KB, 500x374px
>Krabby Patty
>Love
>>
>>8983702
it's hardly comparable, and you'd know that if you've ever tried creme fraiche, which takes about 1 and a half minutes to make, by the way.

they are both good and have uses that the other cannot accomplish. but okay captain smartypants.
>>
>>8983794
>You make the best burgers this chain has ever seen, show me your secret
>I read each burger a 15 minute story before serving it
>IS THAT WHY OUR CUSTOMERS ALWAYS WAIT SO LONG???? SPONGEBOB! YOU'RE FYYYYRREEEEED
>>
>>8982947
He gives away his greatest secret in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTi8-_ykIx0
>>
>>8984337
That looks amazing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.