[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best shitty pizza chain? What is the best three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: pizza-boxes.jpg (52KB, 600x291px) Image search: [Google]
pizza-boxes.jpg
52KB, 600x291px
What is the best shitty pizza chain?
What is the best three topping pizza?
>>
wedgy's

anchovies
pickled japs
cheese
>>
>>8982147
Does this mean extra cheese or do you live in a world where pizzas don't come with cheese by default
>>
>>8982165
those are the only toppings i need famalam
>>
>>8982147
good choice of toppings except for anchovies

i hate the taste of salty fish which is why i stopped banging your mom
>>
Tomato based:

Pepperoni, bacon, jalapeno

Or Alfredo sauce, chicken, and bacon
>>
>>8982235
cheese isn't a topping, it's a core part of pizza. That's like saying sauce is a topping you fucking nignog
>>
>>8982144
Pizza hut. Can't beat that stuffed crust. Literally everything else they have is utter shit though.
Dominos is pretty good now, the Brooklyn Style is okay.

Papa johns is objectively the "best" in terms of quality but they're boring as fuck.

Best 3 topping is either:

Pepperoni
Spicy Italian sausage
Some extra cheese, preferably Asiago or something

With regular sauce

or

Chicken
Bacon
Extra cheese
With alfredo/White sauce
>>
>>8982319
Maybe he meant a different kind of cheese besides the base layer of mozzarella you fucking aspie.
>>
>>8982144
Pepperoni
Pineapple
Jalapeno
>>
>>8982147

Roll up to the drive-through
> Hi this is Wendy's may I take your order?
> YEAH CAN I GET A SMALL CHEESE PIZZA?
> Sir we don't sell pizza this is a Wendy's.
> YEAH CAN I PLEASE HAVE A CHEESEBURGER?
>Okay anything else?
>YEAH CAN I ADD A BUN, A HAMBURGER, KETCHUP AND A PIECE OF CHEESE TO THE CHEESBURGER?"
>Uhhh. as an extra?
>WELL JUST MAKE SURE ITS A PART OF THE CHEESEBURGER. ALSO CAN YOU PUT THESE DEAD FISH AND THE ASHES OF MY FRIENDS JAPANESE GRANDFATHER ON TOP?
>THANKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS

what fucking country do you live in? Zimbabwe?
>>
>>8982277
why won't you just be my dad

>>8982478
you should reread my post and see that it says WEDGYS not WENDYS
>>
>>8982503
I assumed that was your accent coming across
>>
>>8982543
americans don't have an accent pal
>>
>>8982549
There is no such thing as a Wedgy's in America.

I can't even identify the region, let alone the state you live in, where you want dead fish and pickled Japanese people on your pizza, which you fucking need to specify that you want cheese on.
>>
File: wedgyspizzaxtracrispy.jpg (58KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
wedgyspizzaxtracrispy.jpg
58KB, 640x452px
>>8982567
really gets the old noodle nurdlin doesn't it
>>
Is feta any good on pizza?
>>
>>8982616
try bleach you sick psychopath
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.