[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Can only fry or boil eggs >Can make Pasta and put some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1471858317627.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1471858317627.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>Can only fry or boil eggs
>Can make Pasta and put some sauce in it
>Just pan fry every meat I have

I dunno what else to do. What are easy recipes that I can make? I'm getting tired of eating the same thing

[spoiler]Why isn't there a sticky for this shit that can answer all my questions?[/spoiler]
>>
>>8982117
Because nothing about food is universal. We have no way of answering your question without a thorough understanding of your cultural background, local ingredient availability, tastes and preferences, and so on.
>>
>>8982117

Stews, cold salads, warm salads, roasting, braising, soups, cutlets, pasta bakes (ziti, lasagna etc etc etc) baking....the world is your oyster and Google University is FREE.

Stop being a lazy faggot. If you can add 2+2, you can cook a "complicated" meal.
>>
>>8982123
everything is available but i just want something that is easy to make and doesn't take a lot of time

>>8982128
Maybe because I feel overwhelmed at all the recipes and I don't know what to choose based
>>
>>8982117
Just google shit you want to eat. Unless it's tamales or a fucking soufle you basicallys just mix shit together and warm it up.
>>
>>8982149
A fucking soufle is still pretty much mixing shit together then heating it up
>>
>>8982117
Chinese style braised meat, curry, pasta sauce, and soup stock for me all follow similar procedure. I don't really use recipes anymore, I just go with "What are in those things" and experimentation + experience.

That said I really should write them down, especially for curry, since slight changes swings curry's flavor around a lot.
>>
>>8982117
Learn to make pizza so you can put whatever you want on it.
>>
>>8982413
>Learn to make pizza
does anyone else think pizza is a beginner dish that's hard to screw up granted you're not the one making the cheese?
>>
>>8982493
Homemade pizza is usually trash unless you spend $$$ on a wood fired pizza oven
>>
>>8982162
It's supposed to be complicated which is the only reason I said that. I have no idea what goes into it. The point is, unless it's overly complicated, cooking ain't shit.
>>
I usually go to the frozen food section of my local market, look at entrees, find something that looks tasty, Google a recipe, and get the ingredients at the store.

Though once you start cooking more it becomes simpler to plan what you're gonna make before you leave the house
>>
>>8982525
why not look at frozen food online and then prepare the ingredients?
>>
>>8982501
You say that, but I've made a few pizzas in cast iron pan that were pretty amazeballs.

Cook for a few minutes of low medium heat until crust is browning, put under broiler for ~10 minutes or something until cheese is melted thoroughly and starting to char
>>
>>8982123
Wrong
We could make a sticky
>>
>>8982713
In that case I'd rather just look at real food online

Which I do, often. This is more for when I'm at the store, not sure what to eat, and have time to make a meal.
>>
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Mexican Grilled Cheese (use tortilla)
You can also easily amplify any meats but cutting them, and putting them in a tortilla with cheese, turns a basic dish into an exotic treat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.