[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any guide out there that literally tells people exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484953147403.png (550KB, 504x668px) Image search: [Google]
1484953147403.png
550KB, 504x668px
Is there any guide out there that literally tells people exactly what to eat and how much, every hour of every day for peak nutrition and performance?

I'm tired of thinking about food. I love to cook but I just don't want to think about it for a while. I also want to lose weight. I exercise but I eat whatever I want. I wish there was something for humans that was like dog food. Just a giant pile of mush that you can eat every day and provides all the nutrition you need.
>>
>>8981107
Not that I know of, but you can easily research it yourself.

Don't expect to be spoon-fed; nutritional requirements are going to vary from person to person based on their age, race, gender, activity level, medical concerns.....

Obviously a 90 lb 20-year old pregnant woman is going to have a radically different optimum diet compared to a 30-yier old 250-lb man who works 12-hour shifts as a roughneck or a 55 year old engineer who does the 9-5 behind a computer all day.
>>
>>8981107
Do keto. Or track your macros.
>>
>>8981107

In addition to this:
>>8981125

You also have to define some goals for your nutrition. The diet of a body builder would make anyone less active a fat ass in weeks. If you want to just live a generally healthy life then do some basic research about what foods are good for what and exercise a few days a week. Most people can really improve their nutrition by limiting junk food/sugar and incorporating fruits/vegetables in every meal.
>>
Eat rice and broccoli and a fist full of vitamins
>>
>exactly what to eat and how much, every hour of every day for peak nutrition and performance?
no. it is different for everyone and requires extensive testing to know exactly what your body needs.

there are plenty of products that offer "complete" nutrition, they are generally expensive and taste like shit.
>>
A guy at work is really into this soylent stuff (https://www.soylent.com/).

It's basically exactly what you describe. This white powder that you can just drink 3 times a day and basically get everything you need in the generally right proportions.

Personally I don't get it at all, food is one of the basic pleasures of life and why the fuck you want to replace eating with a _by design_ bland tasteless liquid is beyond me, but if that's your goal, it seems to work (the guy is in ridiculously good shape, borderline professional runner).
>>
>>8981375
>soylent
https://youtu.be/39cxsGYC_6A
>>
>>8981107
http://liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>I wish there was something for humans that was like dog food. Just a giant pile of mush that you can eat every day and provides all the nutrition you need.
It's called meal prep.
>get your calorie requirements (see above link)
>make food based on requirements
>cook for a week
>freeze half and put half in fridge
This is what I do.
>>
File: drink_gallery1.45b6c66bcf9d.jpg (201KB, 1120x630px) Image search: [Google]
drink_gallery1.45b6c66bcf9d.jpg
201KB, 1120x630px
i unironically drink this meme drink or you can buy it in powder

drink 5 a day and get 100% daily nutrients (most likely you don't do this whatever your diet is) for 2000 calories

do this for however long you want (you'll get used to it) or until you can't stand it anymore
>>
>>8983832
Shill harder

Nobody wants to buy your overpriced shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.