[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hawe a ton of MRE components. Where can I sell them? Pic related,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 20170526_174717.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_174717.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
I hawe a ton of MRE components. Where can I sell them?

Pic related, I have a lot more.
>>
I can't see them clearly. Get them out onto a tray.
>>
Starving Africans might offer you some traditional beads for them.
>>
File: 20170526_175917.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_175917.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>8979896
No tray. Is this better?
>>
>>8979916
Nice
>>
just mail them to me for free
>>
>>8979886
i would eat them, they're good, aren't they?
>>
>>8979927
Okay!
>>
File: 20170526_161540.png (40KB, 1440x669px) Image search: [Google]
20170526_161540.png
40KB, 1440x669px
>>8980552
I'd recommend trying them at some point just to do it. The meat item is kinda shitty usually, but the sides are alright. The vegetarian ones will have a bunch of desert items (poptarts, pudding, candy) for the calories since there's no meat. Everything in the MRE is edible right out of the package, but they come with heaters that just take a bit of water to activate. People will say that there are like 10,000 calories in a US MRE, but those people have downs. There's more like 1,200 calories in your average US MRE since they're meant to be a single meal for someone in the field.

A US MRE will have some sort of main item consisting of meat and pasta (chili mac), meat ("ribs"), and some main food items will come in multiple packages for you to assemble (tacos). For sides you can get crackers, hard tack bread, peanut butter, jelly, cheese spread, energy bars, nuts, cakes, cookies, candy, rice, mashed potatoes, and a bunch of other shit. You'll get some sort of koolaidlike drink powder, instant coffee, milkshake powder, and cappucino powder. There's also salt, sugar, pepper, matches, toilet paper, caffeine pills, mints, and gum.

US MREs cost about $10-15. It's cheaper to buy them in bulk, but just trying one would give you a good idea of what they are like. If you buy a bulk box you'll get 12 different ones and it'll be about $90-100 Chili mac is the most popular one, but there's a lot of different ones so I'd just pick whatever sounds good.
>>
>>8979886
It's technically illegal to resale them. They are the property of Uncle Sam. That said people do it anyway and it's mostly overlooked. eBay.
>>
>>8981264
OP see what you can get for the sugar packet and moist towelette
>>
Pawn it off to some local airsofters. They're typically super wannabe operators and they fucking love MREs for that reason.
>>
>>8979896
>>8979916
>>8979927
>not getting a steve reference
>>
>>8981534
>being a YouTube fan
I bet you have loads of Facebook friends as well.
>>
>>8979905
I'd tell a jungle nigger I'd give her some dehydrated bread in exchange for anal then as I'm spritzing in her ass I'd set her on fire with one of the little tea lights you get with the mre packs and stamp on that dirty blackies head till she didn't move no more
>>
>>8981571
you don't get tea lights in our glorious star spangled MREs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.