[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just completed a 5 day fast. Don't ask me why I did it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: Fasting-black-and-white.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Fasting-black-and-white.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I just completed a 5 day fast.

Don't ask me why I did it, I was curious. I wouldn't do it again.

What should I eat today? Since my body has so little energy, I'm not going to do anything but eat today.

Taking suggestions.

So far I only had a pizza bun and chocolate milk.
>>
>>8978513
Don't eat too much carbs, as in bread, rice, etc.

But since you are planning on binge on pizza bun and chocolate milk... rip your body.
>>
>>8978513
Why'd you do it? You a muzzie?
>>
>>8978522
Muzzies are starting their fasting today, it takes a lot of willpower to only feast twice a day.
>>
>>8978522
they """"""fast""""" for like 16 hours a day.
>>
Meth will do that to you son
>>
>>8978513
During the fast did you have any hallucinations? I know native americans fasted on weeklong spirit guide fasts and often had vivid hallucinations without the use of hallucinogens.
>>
>>8978516
You know all I could think about was carbs, not going to lie. Tonight I will have lean ground beef with kale, but for lunch I'd like to have something extremely unhealthy. Having said that I can tell my stomach has shrunk significantly so I am not sure.

>>8978522
Actually it was for a variety of reasons. Detox, test of discipline and curiosity. Not spending any money on groceries was a bonus as well.

>>8978647
I didn't have hallucinations but my mind was more prone to becoming a silly puddy if that makes sense. You definitely feel like you are in a trance at times, comparable to something like a marijuana high, but not something I would recommend to get high from it.
>>
>>8978731
>>>>>>>detox

I'm sorry your kidneys don't work
>>
File: american-psycho-w1280.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-w1280.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>>8978804
Oh don't you meme me like that pal, you know well what I meant. You can always be healthier and look better.
>>
File: images-46.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-46.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
>>8978731
>Detox
Should have just said muzzie.
>>
When breaking a fast, you should probably only have a little bit of something light like some watermelon or other vegetable or fruit. Although you kinda already fucked that up so enjoy the stomach aches.
>>
>>8978816
By not feeding for five days.
You must have a goddamn PhD in broscience
>>
What is a pizza bun? Is it like french bread pizza but on a bun?
>>
File: nay.jpg (311KB, 720x413px) Image search: [Google]
nay.jpg
311KB, 720x413px
>>8978980
>>
>>8978920
Yeah I did dun goofed. I had what I had out of that deprivation of pleasure. I had a banana and water for lunch and I'm really not that hungry.

>>8978860
Stay mad, my friend.

>>8978976
Well I know you're cynical, but do we all have to suffer for it?

>>8978980
>>8978985
Actually it was more like pic related.
>>
>>8979103
No, you are the only one suffering for it.
>>
>>8979113
But it's not everyone who can find the bad in every situation. A positive attitude would be a refreshing change for you.
>>
>>8979121
Dude, you ate nothing for five days because you belive in bullshit pseudo science . If you think it's hard to find the bad in this situation, then you might have brain damage
>>
>>8979138
Well my friend, first of all it's not only bro or pseudo scientists who believe there are real benefits to fasting. Secondly the word of the day for you is solipsism. Last but not least, I'd like you be more self-content, positive and happy to the point of being able to deal with differing outlooks, but you probably don't deserve it.
>>
>>8979159
Armchair psychology is equal parts pathetic and stupid.
>>
>>8979169
Alright then I'll send a search party for your hidden optimism in life. I'll get back to you.
>>
>>8979103
Sorry--there's literally no evidence that a fast does anything good for you, including "detox." If you want to call another poster out as "mad" for pointing that out, I guess that's okay, albeit retarded. It's psuedoscientific BS.

Do you also believe the Earth is flat? And that we don't share a common ancestor with primates?
>>
>>8979180
Wow so you must be a pessimistic idiot who always find the bad in every situation.

>Now I'm going to say a word that was nothing to do with any of that to sound smart
>>
>>8979173
I said fasting to "detox" is pseudo science, so I have a pessimistic view of life?
Also the word solipsism does not apply
>>
>So many assblasted butthurts in this thread who can't respect someone for testing his will and discipline by eliminating food for 5 days and contemplating the experience.

Not OP, but you ass reamed guys really need to do some serious self-evaluation. You're not in a healthy state of mind.
>>
>>8979180
>there's literally no evidence
It's called google scholar with keywords "fasting+beneficial" I invite you to read through the verbose articles and understand that there are real benefits to fasting.

>Do you also believe the Earth is flat? And that we don't share a common ancestor with primates?
Haha ballistic responses are memes, friendo.

>>8979188
You mean like how this person got really mad and accused me of flat earth and evolution?
>>
>>8979201
Dude, stop acting like they're "assblated". They just pointed out that fasting does not detox you and certainly does not make you healthier, as op said. That's it.
>>
File: 1368962729355.jpg (96KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1368962729355.jpg
96KB, 724x720px
>>8979201
>Not OP
>>
>>8979201
I really don't know why they get so upset over the fact I didn't eat any food for 5 days.

>>8979197
You clearly seem to think you're a knowitall, but you haven't even done any real research. If you had, you would understand that there are traces of truth to it albeit being practiced by naturopaths more so than regular GPs. Yeah solipsism is perfectly applicable to you here and if you don't see how it does then you're proving my point. Thanks for giving me a piece of your mind by the way, I know you mustn't have too much to spare.

>>8979210
>>8979210
Great minds think alike, which is why we seem to have not much in common on this topic.
>>
>>8979225
Wow you really are inside my head.........
>>
>>8979227
Paranoid? I'll say.. Everybody's always getting together to talk about how paranoid you are.
>>
>>8978816
Fasting for five days is in no way physically healthy?
>>
File: 0311171200b.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0311171200b.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>8978513
I'm dong a fast for a colonoscopy in a couple days and gonna pick up some food to binge on when I get back

1 boneless pork spare ribs & golden fingers meal w/ hot & sour soup
1 orange chicken meal w/egg roll
1 slice of costco pizza
1 costco chicken bake

I still need like one other big item but it needs to be able to stay in the fridge for 2 days before I eat it though
>>
File: 0520171200.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
0520171200.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>8979261
maybe I'll just tack on one of those little ceasars half & half for some pizza diversity if I can't find anything else good

maybe some kind of veal parm sandwiach or something?

I know a steak bomb would get soggy as fuck in 2 days
>>
Weight and BF OP?

Wish I could do a long fast but I cant go far from 48 hours. I'm already 130lbs <12% BF and doing around 7 hours of cardio a week.
I fast from thu to sun on easter and generally I start getting numb feet so I need a little cheat. On easter morning I wake up and it is really difficult to get out bed because of dizziness.

No hallucinations btw.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.