[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is the 'if you eat chinese food you'll just be hungry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: chinese.jpg (91KB, 485x810px) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
91KB, 485x810px
is the 'if you eat chinese food you'll just be hungry in an hour' true?
>>
>>8976110
try it and find out
>>
>>8976113
im a fatass so it's inconclusive.
>>
>>8976118
keep doing it every hour and see if you're ever not hungry
>>
>>8976110
good general tso's chicken with rice and broccoli is extremely filling.

if you usually don't like broccoli, here it is really good with the sauce and rice.
>>
>>8976120
why did you delete this post >>8976116
you're a weirdo
>>
26yrs 6'1" 195 lbs and I can say at least with me it's true but I have a fast motab
>>
>>8976124
I needed to include that it has broccoli because you mentioned that you are a fatass

Steamed/sauteed broccoli, raw spinach, and raw/sauteed carrots are the best vegetables for fat people who usually hate them
>>
>>8976131
why wouldn't you just reply to it instead of deleting it? also, how stupid are you that you think a fat person wouldn't know what general tso's chicken is?
>>
Sugar and carbs dissolve and digest very quickly compared to fat and protein. The same sugar and carbs creates an insulin response that makes you hungry again shortly after.

Since a lot of western Chinese food is sweet and sour and generally carby its a number one offender. Pasta is another culprit.
>>
>>8976141
aren't two posts be less efficient than one deleted post and one post?

fat people probably order the kind that comes without broccoli from a cheap chinese place. good chinese places include more broccoli than rice for the dish.
>>
>>8976161
how does you explaining the contents of a dish of general tso's chicken have to do with the topic of the thread? you're weird my dude
>>
>>8976124
>>8976165
I think you caring this much about is is far more weird than that guy deleting it
>>
>>8976165
nigga u weird as fuck boi wyd doe
>>
>>8976110
OP here, what exactly about chinese food makes you hungry again? the rice and noodles? the sauce?
>>
>>8976155
thank you anon.
>>
>>8976233
msg
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.