[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, propel fitness water, the zero calorie kind. I am trying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

So, propel fitness water, the zero calorie kind.

I am trying to lose weight and I absolutely hate normal water. . . is this a good substitute? I love the taste and I drink roughly 7 bottles a day. . . is that bad?
>>
>i absolutely hate normal water
????????
>>
You need to reset your fucked tastebuds. Drink only water
>>
>>8973162
I know, I've already weened myself off coke and haven't had one in half a year. I'd just like to know if this has bad shit in it.
>>
>>8973185
It's artificially sweetened garbage made by Pepsi. What do you think? And have you ever seen a skinny person drink or attribute their skinnyness to fucking propel?
>>
>>8973193
I've lost 115 lbs from having propel as a major part of my diet.
>>
>>8973156
>Diet water
America is a meme.
>>
>>8973201
you have lost 115 lbs from not drinking coke. propel did not help with that. drink water instead, if you want more taste add a little bit of lime and/or buy carbonated water.
>>
Just drink water. Even tap water in most places you would have internet to post on 4chan is fine. If you don't like it from the tap, get a brita or similar container that filters it and put it in the fridge. I drink over a gallon a day of any plain water I can. Mostly ever since the military and forced hydration but still. I love water. It's the most basic need in the world and you should enjoy it if you have access to it. I'm on a well now out in the country and it's the best tasting stuff ever.
>>
I highly recommend drinking propel.
Just buy the powdered mix instead of the bottles, it's cheaper.
It's a great source of vitamin C, as well as Potassium, since your fat ass shouldn't be eating bananas or potatoes right now.
>>
File: propel.jpg (298KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
propel.jpg
298KB, 900x900px
>>8973364 again

some flavors are better than others at masking the sodium and potassium.

I think grape is shit, it literally tastes like salty grapes.

Strawberry Kiwi is the bomb though.
>>
>>8973364
Dark leafy greens, beans, fish, mushrooms..all high in potassium and not high in calories. You don't need some faggot ass drink mix for your water.
>>
Jesus fucking christ man just squirt some lemon and lime juice into carbonated water you fat piece of shit. How can you hate water? What a rotten and disgusting way to live your life. What a worthless pig you are.
>>
>>8973250
America runs the world
get off our coat tails
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 370x371px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 370x371px
>>8974830
Keep buying that Saudi oil, burger boy.
>>
>>8973156
propel is fucking sickening
god just drink regular fucking water
>>
>>8973156

Anon, I'd get you some of those Crystal Lite Singles. Tons of flavors and it's pretty good.
>>
>>8974960
this

drink regular water, I drink water with every meal besides good dinners
>>
File: Tea-totaler.jpg (28KB, 740x579px) Image search: [Google]
Tea-totaler.jpg
28KB, 740x579px
Sparkling water with a spritz of lime. Over ice, naturally.

You can also get cases of bottled tea off Amazon for pretty cheap, if you desire that bottle convenience. Look for Ito En and Teas' Tea.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.