[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did the meme that Burger King isn't good come from?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: Burger_king_logo_2.png (107KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Burger_king_logo_2.png
107KB, 2000x2000px
Where did the meme that Burger King isn't good come from? I just had two double cheeseburgers and a 10 piece nugget from there, and it was all pretty tasty, especially the burgers though I had to remove the pickles
>>
>>8972352
How fat are you?
>>
>>8972352
>Two double cheeseburgers and a 10 piece nugget
I can't tell if you're fucking with us or are just a horribly, HORRIBLY unhealthy person.
>>
>>8972357
>>8972356
t. sedentary skinnyfats
>>
File: IMG_1453.jpg (132KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1453.jpg
132KB, 960x717px
>>8972352
>especially the burgers though I had to remove the pickles
fuck off ken, you washed up hack.
>>
i like the whopper.

but i think i just like the onion, lettuce, and tomato. the veggies offset the awful chemical-tasting meat and stale bun.

the flame broiled meat has tastes like it has artificial smoke and charring.
>>
>>8972352
I agreed. BK ((((sandwiches)))) are better than McDonalds. BK fries are shit tier however.

Another meme I can't stand is how KFC is supposed to be the worst thing in the universe. I have never had a bad meal from KFC. Everything from the chicken, the fries, the salads and the gravy. Their gravy is so good I don't even mind if it gets on the coleslaw.
>>
>>8972352
Isn't Burger King's motto literally "Have it your way"? Why would you have to remove the pickles on your own??
>>
>>8972352
The whopper is the best flagship sandwich of any fast food place. prove me wrong.
>>
>>8972373
The sides and sandwiches at kfc are fine. The famaous bowls are an acceptable lunch. The meme is about their chicken itself, which is disgusting. Bk is also pretty bad. There is one in the closest town out of the national forest i hunt and camp in. The only time i ever think "damn i want bk" is after a week of camp food.
>>
>>8972390
Ketchup and half cup mayo, also the bleachy taste of beef
>>
>>8972387
I like the flavor of pickles juice on my sandwich, I just don't like the pickles themselves, so I remove them

The whole pickle slices are overwhelming, they take over the entire flavor
>>
>>8972390

>double quarter pounder
>wendys 1/2 lb double
>DQ ultimate

And then comes whopper, in my opinion. I mean, c'mon, the whopper doesn't even come with cheese on it. You gotta pay extra. Lame.
>>
>>8972418

That bleach taste I'm pretty sure is the lettuce. At least they are washing the lettuce tho, rite?
>>
>>8972373

then youve never had popeyes
>>
>>8972352
Had me till that last part.
>>
>>8972424
none of those are flagship burgers
>>
>>8972456
Wendy's Dave's double certainly is their flagship. It is also the best burger around
>>
>>8972352
>Where did the meme that Burger King isn't good come from?
Probably from eating the food.
>>
>>8972352
Their fries and nugget/tendies products aren't as good as Wendy's and McDonalds. They are better at literally everything else comparable in their tier.

But the kind of faggot that is vocal about fast food in the lowest tier is most vocal about fries and nuggets
>>
>>8972427
True that popeyes brings Louisiana style chicken right to my northern state to me in a convenient and cost efficient meal :)
>>
>>8972361
does he really have that decal on his car
i cant stand that man
>>
>>8972352
never had burger king because of the price. over here in eastern Europe a burger king is the same price(4-5 EUR) as one of those hipster "gourmet" burgers so there is literally no reason to buy from burger king.

how is burger king positioned price-wise in the west? is it cheap?
>>
>>8972884
Everything is +- 1 dollar of McD if comparable, usually slightly more expensive except better but occasionally cheaper for something definitely worse but still edible.
>>
>>8972352
>meme
Not a meme. Burger King isn't good. It feels like a brick in your stomach. It is worse than almost any other fast food. I can't think of a worse fast food apart from maybe Taco Bell - and even that sits on me better.
>>
>>8972892
>>8972456
>>8972425
>>8972390
>>8972352
BK shill detected
bk is sub-mcdonalds tier niggerfood
>>
>>8972892
damn, we got shafted
>>
>>8972357
I was wondering that myself.
>>
>>8972884
The BKs near me all still have the 10 chicken nuggets for $1.50. I had originally thought it was a limited time thing to promote their new nuggets but they still haven't gotten rid of it years later.

Everything else on their menu is pretty comparable to McDs and most fast food chains. One near me recently had a 2 cheeseburger, small fry, and drink deal for $3.29 which was pretty legit.

Also I get a bunch more coupons from them in my mail, and I don't eat there particularly often or more proportionately than other places.
>>
>>8972352

It gives me chronic stomach issues no matter the location, or what I order.
>>
File: 1292564780958.jpg (394KB, 1353x857px) Image search: [Google]
1292564780958.jpg
394KB, 1353x857px
>>8972994
It's just you, senpai.
>>
Their Texas double whopper and steakhouse king are pretty damn good and very filling for cheap. The steakhouse is pretty much heart attack in a sandwich, but it's fast food, you don't go on looking for a healthy option.

Also, fuck Five Guys
>>
>2 for $5.00 Original Chicken Sandwich
>Original Chicken Sandwich combo meal with one sandwich, small fries, and small drink is $7.00

What did they mean by this?
>>
No fast food bars are good.
>>
>>8972352
too much god damn ketchup/mayonnaise
>>
the lower bun is just a soggy piece of paper towel
>>
>>8972373
I've traveled quite a bit and the absolute best place I've ever had KFC was some shithole island called Trinidad and Tobago.. I stayed on the Trinidad side. It's infested with black people so I guess it makes sense they would develop some kind of voodoo recipe for kfc.
>>
Burger king is good. The only drawback is that they microwave every sandwich. Like, they make it fresh from scratch, then fucking blow it by using chef Mike.

I used to work there. Ask for fresh off the grill, no nuke. It'll be significantly better than what you're accustomed to.
>>
>>8973137
>Ask for fresh off the grill, no nuke. It'll be significantly better than what you're accustomed to.

Alright but if they look at me like they don't know what I'm talking about, I am coming back here to make a thread to call you out.
>>
>>8973259
im counting on you to report back so i dont oust my autism levels when i try it
>>
Double Whopper, no mayo.
>>
Bk's veggies
McDs buns
Wendy's pattys

This combo would be a godsend
>>
I do not eat beefburgers.
>>
Why BK is shit:
the "flame broiled" patties just taste burnt
buns are always stale and too dry
veggies are cut awkwardly, too much of the white bit of lettuce, onions cut into rings, tomato just watery
too much sauce and of the wrong kind

only good thing they do is chicken fries
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.