[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need your ideas, /ck/. I like brownies both when they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: brown.jpg (21KB, 400x202px) Image search: [Google]
brown.jpg
21KB, 400x202px
I need your ideas, /ck/.

I like brownies both when they're nice and hot and when they're chilled - they both have their own unique texture and taste. So I got this idea to prepare a kind of brownie that's hot and cold at the same time. Frosted too, cause that's the best.

Problem is I don't know how to do it. I was thinking of making them in a muffin tin, kind of like a brownie bite, then once they're out of the oven quickly frosting them and sticking them in the fridge, so the outside cools off while the inside stays warm.

The other idea was to have it in layers, kind of like a cake, with two cold layers on the outside and a warm layer on the inside.

What do you think would work better, or do you have a better idea?
>>
maybe try putting a cold batch on the bottom then stacking a hot one on top
that just seems like the easiest way to do it
>>
>>8972308

brownies is like sushi for fat people
>>
>>8972397
I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean.
>>
File: 2003003939935.jpg (127KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2003003939935.jpg
127KB, 667x1000px
>>8972308

>frosted brownies

They're that gross without it huh. How awful.
>>
>>8972308
Microwave a cold brownie?
>>
>>8972442
Would that heat it up from the inside, or from the outside? I want the inside to be hot and the outside to be cold.
>>
>>8972480
I don't use microwaves very often, but in my experience, if you microwave something for a short amount of time, say 15-30 seconds, the food is usually hot on the inside, but cold on the outside.
>>
What about injecting a cold brownie with something like hot fudge?
>>
Brownies with nuts are an abomination.
>>
>>8972506
I thought of that too. I don't have an injector, but I could pick one up.

>>8972518
They have their place, anon.
That place is in my belly.
>>
>>8972438
I agree, it's like frosting cookies. They're rich and dense enough without it.
>>
>>8972501
Put the shit on HIGH.
>>
>>8972551
>>8972438
You two have points, but I do like them with it as well. They're brownies - I don't think there's exactly an etiquette to them.

I am curious though - do you object to having them with ice cream as well?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.