[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to go to Wendy's. Give me suggestions on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

I'm about to go to Wendy's. Give me suggestions on what I should order and I will post pictures of it when I return.
>>
>>8971361
A bullet
>>
>>8971361
Just get a 4 for $4 deal.
>>
>>8971361
Fill out the survey on the back of the receipt for $2 off your order. Takes a minute.
Are you poor? Get the 4 for $4 with a Double Stack.
If not, just do a #3 or a #4 triple.
>>
B A C O N A T O R
>>
OP here. I have taken your wonderful suggestions into consideration and I am now departing for my local Wendy's restaurant.
>>
>>8971361
Baconator or the mozzarella chicken sandwich (get it with spicy chicken)
>>
>>8971372
Yep.
>>
>>8971366
>>8971369
>4 for $4 with a Double Stack.
Best fast food deal right now
>>
File: 0524171757.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
0524171757.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
Im back
>>
File: wendys.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
wendys.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
>>
File: wendys2.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
wendys2.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
It's the spicy chicken sandwich

and its very tasty
>>
>>8971512
>disregards all advice in the thread
>gets the mcchicken instead
>>
I finally went to Wendy's after years of not going. Tried the baconator and it was pretty good. The baconator fries were disappointing
>>
>>8971567
Yeah, the concept of the Baconator Fries is great but they just kinda put the things together in a box and that's it.

Went to this one local restaurant near my last college that had something similar, except it was high-quality waffle fries, a really good blend of cheese, and bacon they smoked on-location. Fucking fantastic.

Wendy's is still the best of the "big" fast food chains, though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.