[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy pic related > delicious. Sorta > tummy feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3648x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3648x2048px
>buy pic related
> delicious. Sorta
> tummy feels like I just drank a glass of cough syrup and listerine
> I will remember this feeling. Never again will I buy this sandwich
> 2 days later do it all over again

I want to get off truetcathys wild ride
>>
I had chic-fil-a one time and got some chicken sandwich, dunno what it was
but it had fucking pickles on it and the breading was soggy and it cost me like $6

havent been back since
>>
>>8969290

fair. It's usually good, but I'd probably never go back either if the first time they gave me something that tasted weird / had a bunch of gristle
>>
File: Popeyes-3-of-a-kind.jpg (27KB, 500x185px) Image search: [Google]
Popeyes-3-of-a-kind.jpg
27KB, 500x185px
>>8969282
Popeyes is cheaper, better and equally unhealthy. For me, its the Popeyes™ $3.99 Classic Cajun® Wings deal.
>>
>>8969282
Maybe don't get the spicy one, anon.
>>
>>8969282

You are a heathen. This sandwich is the best fast food sandwich.
>>
chicfuleh
>>
It's not the best fried chicken sandwich I've ever had, and the owners are weird religious plutocrats, but it's probably consistently the best fast food chicken sandwich on the market.
Even if I disagree with the owners socially and politically, and their franchise vetting program is very discriminatory, they treat their employees well, and make good food.
>>
>>8971192
You write like a faggot

>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>8971192
>implying the key to success isn't discrimination
>>
why do their chicken tenders taste so sickingly sweet now?
they were the only thing i liked from there other than the fries and now they're awful
>>
>>8969322
>Popeyes
That would literally be the fast food chain if the operation wasn't pure chaos and your order wasn't screwed up every time, they ran out of something, or you had to wait 5 minutes while they make a basic thing fresh.
>>
>>8972426
>why do their chicken tenders taste so sickingly sweet now?
They have literally tasted the exact same way they always have. Perhaps someone dropped some meth in that batch, or something.
>>
>>8969282
Grow a better stomach
>>
Should have ordered the McChicken :/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.