[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else here simply in love with these things like I am?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hero_pdt_hash_brown.png (59KB, 700x482px) Image search: [Google]
hero_pdt_hash_brown.png
59KB, 700x482px
Is anyone else here simply in love with these things like I am? Everytime I go to MCDs I can't help but order 2 or 3 hashbrowns with whatever I'm eating. One is never enough to satisfy me, it's always gotta be 2 or 3 (though I've been known to eat 5 in a row on occasion). And I eat them at any time of the day - they're not even a breakfast thing to me anymore. Sometimes I make an excuse to go to MCDs just to eat some hashbrowns, and then I end up buying a burger to complement the hashbrowns. I don't mind eating a Bacon n Egg McMuffin at 10pm at night with an ample serving of hashbrowns is what I'm trying to get at. Or hashbrowns + fries doesn't bother me. Just as long as I have hashbrowns with my MCDs. Also I sometimes put the hashbrown inside my burger and eat it like that (it tastes especially good on a simple cheeseburger).

Why are they so good?
>>
Learn to make your own.
>>
>>8967854
I doubt homemade hashbrowns could taste anywhere near as good as their MCDs counterparts nor are they worth the prep-time that goes into making them. Why fuck around in your kitchen trying to recreate perfection when you can just go to MCDs instead?
>>
OP, my man. They're delicious. Big chain grocery stores like Walmart actually have these huge packs of low quality hasbrowns that are similar (because they're salty as all hell - yum) and are comparable if you don't mind that your browns aren't very crispy. Plus you can save tons of money and have them on hand whenever you want, just pop those fuckers in the microwave.
>>
I didn't think McDonalds served these all day? They're way better than french fries or whatever.
>>
>>8967835
>Everytime I go to MCDs
Dropped.
>>
>>8967904
They're not the same
>>8967922
all day breakfast bro. plus it's one of the breakfast items they don't bitch about having to make

>>8967835
these are godlike. when i was a kid I would order 2 of them and then order a sausage by itself and then make a sandwich out of them.
>>
Hash brown
>>
>>8967835
You took the words right outa my mouth.
>>
I never liked em. idk why.
>>
If you buy a deep fryer (fry daddy) for like 20 bucks then you can buy packs of 20 hash browns like McDonalds for cheap cheap and they taste the same.

Tbqh, a toaster oven or even oven on a high air flow pan or just the rack can be just as good.
>>
>>8967835

They're good but if you have too many then they taste very salty, almost metallic, in your mouth

I don't know why. Maybe the metal taste is from the fryers. Not sure.

I used to order three hash browns and a double sausage and egg McMuffin. But yeah, when you eat three of those hash browns, you get this weird mouth taste. It's hard to describe it. Just eating one, you're fine. But after three it tastes metallic.

Anyone else experienced this?
>>
Now that I think about it, I love those things. Never had more than 1 at a time though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.