[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got my first gas grill going and I'm making roasted salsa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 20170523_1625181.jpg (234KB, 2592x1459px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_1625181.jpg
234KB, 2592x1459px
Got my first gas grill going and I'm making roasted salsa roja and roasting peppers for fajitas tonight. Also a little snack I picked up at the meat market, some lamb loin chops(tbones)
Anyone else grilling today?
>>
5 times as many vegetables as meat.

What is this some kind of European famine food. You realize of course that Europe has a meet deficiency a shortage of real food for human consumption. You understand that the European public and government is pushing the narrative that fruits and vegetables like Op is eating are sufficient substitutes for legitimate meat product such as is readily available in First World countries such as America.

Let me be clear eating majority vegetable products for dinner is not a healthy diet for human being we require majority meet almost exclusively meat product as we are borderline carnivores. For Animals As far on the carnivore tree of evolution as humans are vegetables are a last resort substance to keep you going in an emergency if meat product becomes insufficient source of calories.
>>
File: 20170523_1639011.jpg (165KB, 1459x2592px) Image search: [Google]
20170523_1639011.jpg
165KB, 1459x2592px
>>8967622
Here's a prime tbone im about to cook too. A present for the birthday girl, my baby momma
>>
>>8967641
Did you even read my post? I'm making fajitas later. The veggies are for condiments
>>
>>8967641
Also, I'm in texas. not europe
>>
>>8967656
Course I read your pathetic post you dumb f****** European f*****the fact of the matter is that you have food shortage on your hands and you're trying to pretend like majority vegetable meals are comprable to the American diet when in reality you are floundering and dying of starvation and malnutrition while Americans are consuming their majority meat diet and growing strong and healthy.

Europeans legitimately are at such a loss for food that they feed their children their young vulnerable children vegetables for dinner and pretend that that is a legitimate meal.
>>
that looks really good can you send me some
>>
>>8967667
Go away you illiterate stooge. Texas>rest of the states>Europe>(You)
>>
>>8967667
low quality bait
>>
>>8967667
>mfw 1st world and some 3rd world countries refuse to import 'murrican animal products because of dangerous carcinogens.
>>
>>8967650
why dd you freeze a cut of meat like that
>>
>frozen meat
>>
>>8968712
It's just a little aged anon
>>
>>8969052
aged meat, when will this end. You realize that just makes it taste like shit right?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.