[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /ck/. I need to make a huge batch of these myself but they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: cheese balls.jpg (44KB, 367x450px) Image search: [Google]
cheese balls.jpg
44KB, 367x450px
Ok /ck/. I need to make a huge batch of these myself but they need to be alcoholic. How do I do it?
>>
Mankind doesn't possess this sort of technology.
>>
Powdered alcohol exists but is not yet available to the general public
>>
>>8963262
>alcoholic cheese balls

what.....the.......fuck
>>
Soak em in beer
>>
>>8963275
I need to sneak alcohol into a party
>>
>>8963280
That will just turn into a giant mushy mess that op can eat by the spoonful like the disgusting mess he is
>>
>>8963292
Buy a camel back and fill it with liquor, if anyone gets suspicious just get angry at them for poking fun at your hunchback.
>>
>>8963292
Why is there no alcohol if its a party?
Why cant you go a few hours without drinking?
Why are cheese balls your only option?
What is wrong with your life that you have been reduced to this point?
>>
>>8963262
Empty container, pop in a big bottle of vodka, refill with cheese balls?
>>
>>8963333
Last year at the party we got so drunk the hosts decided no more alcohol and also because of a guy that flooded the house with empty cocaine bags.
Alcohol is life
Everyone loves cheeseballs
Everything
>>
>>8963339
It must be as inconspicuous as possible.
>>
>>8963292
stick a bottle of liquor up your butt
>>
>>8963348
Then cheeseballs are not your best choice
Cant you just drink before and bring a flask like a normal person?
>>
>>8963340
Judging from your question you opbviously aren't the smartest tool in the box so I'll spare you the explanation of alginate spherification.
Best thing you can do to make something edible that will actually get your fucked up are Jello shots.

Everything will be either inedible or won't get you drunk. As far are those cheeseballs are concerned, they are completely dry so that isn't an option unless you have a big food lab and a lot of money.
>>
>>8963262
Make a batch of jello with non flavored jello and everclear, use something like a chopstick to make a hole in each ball, fill hole with jello.
>>
>>8963361
You can also soak gummy bears in vodka
>>
Simply make the cheese balls as normal, but add Alcohol powder to the cheesy powder that you roll them in

Make sure you drink lots of water as you'll probably be using a lot of saliva to dissolve the alcohol powder
>>
>>8963373
Somebody already mentioned that you can't get powdered alcohol easily.
>>
>>8963292
>put alcohol bottles in dozens of cheese ball containers

Wow so hard to think up
>>
>>8963384
The whole point is to not have bottles numbnuts
>>
>>8963262
Inject a couple watermelons with a quart of everclear each. You can't taste the alcohol, but people will get drunk off of it.
>>
>>8963385
Oh wow, is summer over yet
>>
>>8963439
this. or vodka soaked melon balls. keep it in the coldest part of ur fridge before serving
>>
Just coat those bad boys in rubbing alcohol
>>
>>8965028
relatable content
>>
This borderline retard is asking how to make alcoholic puffed cheese balls and you're all acting like he can even accomplish the puffed cheese ball part
>>
>>8963262
Take out half ans shove a bottle of vodka in there you retarded woman.
>>
http://www.palcohol.com/
>>
File: 1487264908110.jpg (19KB, 259x240px) Image search: [Google]
1487264908110.jpg
19KB, 259x240px
>>8963361
>smartest tool in the box
>>
>>8963385
Hahaha XD
>>
>>8965908
Well, excuuuuuuse me, your highness.
>>
>>8963324
>turn into mushy mess
>form into balls and bake
??????
profit?
>>
>>8963262
Soak a large ham in rum overnight
>>
>>8965908
well aren't you just the sharpest bulb in the shed
>>
>>8963262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7dF1i4WRA
>>
>>8966410
>he doesn't keep his excess bulbs in his shed
I pity you.
>>
File: image.gif (737KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
737KB, 500x580px
>tfw you don't live in Burgerland and can actually drink when you're an adult
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.