[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to get schooled in the fine art of dipping. Thanks to t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: NakedChicken.jpg (133KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
NakedChicken.jpg
133KB, 1024x750px
Time to get schooled in the fine art of dipping. Thanks to the all-new Naked Chicken Chips, you and your taste buds will get a graduate level crash course in both the theory and practicality of just how enlightening dipping can be. So order up some of these crispy triangles of marinated all-white-meat chicken, grab hold of that warm nacho cheese sauce and just go for it… literally rip it and dip it as many times as you’d like because you need to master the material. And before you know it, you’ll be leading the weekly lecture in your favorite Taco Bell restaurant booth, successfully defending your thesis on the benefits of double dipping while rocking a pretty sweet sport coat with leather elbow patches. It could totally happen.

Has anyone tried these?

If not, head on in to your nearest Taco Bell™ today!

https://www.tacobell.com/locations
>>
literally the best chicken nuggets besides chick-fil-a
>>
File: eViBw7F.gif (499KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
eViBw7F.gif
499KB, 500x335px
Nigga dem nuggets and you know it.
>>
File: chicken-nuggets-burger-king.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-nuggets-burger-king.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>8957810
Boot>Bone>Bell>Ball>Triangle
>>
>>8957823
Does Burger King offer a delicious warm nacho cheese sauce for dipping?
>>
>>8957823
>BK

top gristle
>>
>>8957828
How the fuck should I know, I'm all about the sweet n sour.
>>
>>8957800
Sometimes, I wonder who's job description in that entire conglomerate is to have to get the checklist item of posting on 4chan for their product.

>tried it, liked the taco-shell one more. It was a big schnitzel with a salad.
>>
>>8957823
Burger king is the autistic kid up for adoption of fast food.
>>
why don't restaurants put the dip inside of the finger food so you don't have to dip at all
>>
are these solid meat or mechanically seperated and reformed?
>>
I'm not sure if this is some autistic irony but I tried them and was amazed.
That nacho cheese is like crack, you could dip pretty much anything in it and I'd inhale it. The chicken nuggets were of surprisingly high quality too, they reminded me of that distinct texture of frozen nuggies, but better. Not crusty or crispy like McDick's or BK, which I felt was an improvement.

Not sure whose job it is to think of abominations like this for Taco Bell, but they're doing a good job. Hope they aren't permanently gone after the promo period ends.
>>
>>8957800
They were cold. I ate them because I was hungry.
>>
>>8957819
That's what I said. For the price you could get a giant bag of cheapass nuggers and a can of nacho cheese. If you can't wait 60 seconds for nuggers to finish in a microwave I can't help you.
>>
>>8957844

whose*

being a 4chan shill must be one of the best jobs in the world
>>
>>8957800
They're good.
>>
File: 1352823502672.jpg (63KB, 480x584px) Image search: [Google]
1352823502672.jpg
63KB, 480x584px
>>8957800
Disregarding ReviewBrah's assertion that these are painfully greasy, I pick up a 6 piece just because I was bored and hungry, but not hungry enough to eat a meal.

The amount of grease and salt in these shits literally hurts. It reminded me of the way my throat feels after throwing up nothing but stomach acid and liquor.

There's a weird, terrible spice to them that makes the greasiness even worse.

The cheese dip did nothing to help.

I forced down 4 of them and threw the rest away.

Fucking awful shit.

>>8958025
Take a wild guess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.