[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ bring to work to eliminate hunger throughout the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0275.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What does /ck/ bring to work to eliminate hunger throughout the shift?

I usually pack a sandwich and a granola bar, but I decided to go with a bag of trail mix for the week or however long it ends up lasting me. If I have absolutely nothing to bring I just bring a huge travel mug full of coffee
>>
Kimchi flavoured cup noodles with added dry onions, a banana, granola bar and diet coke
>>
Cigarettes
>>
>>8956564
Productivity, you fat sack of shit.
>>
jicama
>>
>>8956564
Vending machine bullshit. Or a couple times a month the wifey will bring something and we eat outside at a picnic table at my work on my break. I only live 3 miles from my job tho.
>>
>>8957134
This and Gatorade.
>>
I don't eat lunch or breakfast and then right after work I dine at a new restaurant
>>
File: Rice-Crackers-Nutstop.jpg (99KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Rice-Crackers-Nutstop.jpg
99KB, 1000x667px
>>
>>8957134
YOur post makes no sense because lroductivity equates to moving which equates to burning calories, you're fucking dumb lol
>>
>>8957381
Pretty sure you have enough body fat to not require a constant intake of calories to maintain energy levels, you fat sack of shit. It's literally the point of fat.

Get fucked lardo go eat another protein bar and tell yourself it's healthy.
>>
>>8957260
What are these called?
>>
>>8957443
This is not how fat works

Get really fat and then don't eat for a week, see how it goes
>>
>>8957447
It's in the file name, anon. It's right there.
>>
Some fruit, usually apples or mandarins sometimes bananas.
Yoghurt (greek or quark ideally but depends what is on special)
I try to make a big batch of salad or something to last 3-4 days for lunch proper but I've been slack lately so it's been a sandwich or a can of tuna at worst.
And about 2-3 cups of the free tea and coffee in the break room.
I start work at 4am so my lunch break is really my breakfast then I'll have something else (often cereal, ironically) when I get home.
>>
>>8956564
I just drink coffee. Let that hunger build up so dinner will be that much more satisfying.
>>
I lose all appetite while working so nothing.

Maybe a cup of tea if I get thirsty.
>>
>>8957447
fucking abominations
>>
Eating at work is fucking stupid. Makes you tired. Like others have said - get through the day, eat something good.
>>
>>8957563
dont talk shit about rice cracker mix nigga its like my second favorite snack next to nut mix
>>
>>8957577
What do you do for a living out of curiosity?
>>
>>8957548
I start shaking when I do this. But I only eat a clif bar or banana at most for breakfast and then I'm gone for work from 6am til 6pm.
>>
>>8957200
that sounds nice.
>>
>>8956564
Chain smoking and chugging coffee
>>
>>8957513
I've fasted for 3-4 days at a time, water and black coffee only. Zero calories. Energy levels were just fine, and my job is very physical.

Maybe it's you that needs to do the actual research.
>>
>>8956564
Eat at work, duh. Don't you fucks work in kitchens? Just make yourself something when you have time, or something to take home at the end of shift. If you pay for it, you're doing it wrong.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.