[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

blind article, (possibly sourced, details are in the works) coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: cum.jpg (365KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
cum.jpg
365KB, 880x660px
blind article, (possibly sourced, details are in the works) coming out next week names two of food network's top stars speaking out and threatening to leave the channel if they move forward with a cooking show featuring and detailing the life of a transgender host.
>>
File: tranny.jpg (32KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
tranny.jpg
32KB, 620x465px
>>8955813
who is the tranny in question?
>>
>>8955819
Alton Brown is my guess
>>
Good.
It's the fucking food network, not Lifetime.
>>
>>8955892
Never heard of that tranny
>>
>>8955896
They're still assholes
>>
>>8955896
This.
>>
>food network
Not like it could possibly get any worse.
>>
>2017
>watching TV

Losers
>>
>>8955896
Your Christian values must be mocked on all of our networks goy.
>>
File: IMG_0412.gif (100KB, 415x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0412.gif
100KB, 415x433px
>>8955813
Good riddance, bigots always eventually weed themselves out. It's the only way we're able to make ANY progress as a society. Would be better if they'd just fuck off and stop fighting in the first place.
>>
>>8956532
>christian
>values

Pick one.
>>
Well, at least it's not another shitty game show or more Guy Fieri.
>>
>>8955813
talk about triggered
>>
>>8955819
Probably Chris Trapani, one of the Chopped contestants.

I wouldn't watch it but if it takes just one show to purge the network of Fieri it might be worth it.
>>
>>8955896

Pretty sure trans people also eat food.
>>
File: Found the Heeb.png (53KB, 375x421px) Image search: [Google]
Found the Heeb.png
53KB, 375x421px
>>8956604
>>
>>8956638
pix?
>>
>>8956846
Not much because their assholes are their faux-ginas and they don't want their love caves filled with shit.
>>
>>8955936
I hope it's not Ramsey.

I mean I could see him being a transphobic asshole but he always seemed to have more class than that.
>>
I don't really care. I haven't watched anything on the food network in years because it's become flooded with the most boring, generic, streamlined shows ever, all on the same set lot.

My only concern with this is, is it actually about the LIFE of the trans host, or are they just cooking shit?
Is the name of the show going to be something like "Meals that'll kick your nuts" or "ain't no period stopping me!" or something retarded like that? No? Who gives a fuck, nobody will watch it if it sucks and it'll get cancelled so they can fill timeslots with more DDD, GGG, chopped, and cutthroat kitchen.
>>
File: stormfag detected.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
stormfag detected.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>8956869
found the filthy Slav
>>
>>8955813
Literally don't give a fuck about lgbtq+123xyz rights and issues and shit but how much of a fucking baby do you have to be to get that bothered by something like that.
I cannot fathom why someone would abandon their job for something like that, so surely there must be other problems happening for those people at the network.
>>
File: IMG_0248.jpg (130KB, 1025x935px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0248.jpg
130KB, 1025x935px
>not ONE of you thinks to call OP out for being full of shit

Fucking seriously, this entire thread is acting as if OP posted any proof whatsoever of what he's saying. This is the equivalent of a "the world is going to end next week" thread on /x/.
>>
>>8958310
Fuck off, racist scum.
>>
>>8958868
How the fuck do I know what happens on /x/.
I don't even know what that board is. Xylophones?
OP is probably full of shit though, agreed.
>>
>>8958868
>as if OP posted any proof whatsoever of what he's saying

>assuming OP's gender
Shame on you!
>>
>>8955813
>2014
>McDonalds does a campaign, selling Big Macs at ridiculously low prices
>order a big mac
>it comes out immediately
>the smallest bun I've ever seen in my life
>two tiny patties, a bit of sauce and tiny chips of lettuce, nothing else
>two bites and it was gone
Whoever the fuck that came up with this campaign should be fucking dead already.
>>
>unironically saying "transphobic"
I knew /ck/ are a bunch of neurotic pussies but damn
>>
>>8956638
>Transgendered
>Trapani

That's a spicy meatball
>>
>>8956611
And he also has a game show
>>
>>8955813
called the McKinley Mac in Alaska and we've had them for decades.
>>
>>8958259
Since when does Ramsey do anything for the Food Network? He has contracts with BBC and Fox.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.