[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your favourite way to prepare chicken wings /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
35KB, 480x360px
what's your favourite way to prepare chicken wings /ck/?

I'll share our old family recipe.

>bring a big pot of water to a boil
>add a teaspoon of salt
>dump chicken wings into the water (the more the better)
>cook for 1 hour
>fish out chicken wings
>dump the gross chicken water into the sink

The wings will be tender and delicious. If you don't my spicy food add some black pepper to the water.
>>
Leave it in old milk before rinsing it out and cooking it
>>
Poulet sauté chasseur
>>
>>8954744
White people: the recipe

In any case chicken wings are the best for stock. Toss them in a shallow nonstick roasting pan with a halved onion with the skin still on, a garlic clove with the skin still on, and some celery stalks. Roast it, and then let it cool so that the pan drippings solidify. Peel everything off in a solid mass into a pressure cooker, cover in water, and pressure cook for 90 minutes. Reduce, pour into ice cube trays, and you're done.

Wings are not good eating, so stock is pretty much all I buy them for.
>>
>>8955016
That's the joke you autistic fuck
>>
>>8955029
I got the joke. Hence why I said what I said. Why are you so mad? What response would have made you happy? I am happy to write something more suitable to your triggered fee-fees.Ask and you shall receive.
>>
I don't buy wings because they're overpriced.

I buy boneless thighs and marinate them with lemons and olive oil and a shit load of spices. Sear them up nice in a pan, finish them in the oven. Chop the living shit out of them, toss it in a bowl with some really vinegary hot sauce and shred some cheese on top, stuff it in some flatbread pockets or mix it with cream cheese and fry it up in wonton wrappers or use it as a dip.
>>
salt and paprika powder
>>
>>8955016
>Wings are not good eating

wat
>>
>>8955035
Just roll with it and don't be awks stating the obvious next time, you fucked the whole thing up
>>
>>8956563
>awks
Is that patois? Sorry, I don't speak Jar-Jar
>>
>>8955048
I got 2kg of wings for AUD$4
>>
>>8955048
I feel like this was going well until the hot sauce/cheese/hot pocket maneuver
>>
>>8954744
Garlic salt/cayenne pepper

Throw on grill

Eat

add sauces after if you'd like I make a killer bbq. Easy peazy
>>
>>8955048
Wings overpriced? The fuck you live? I live in California had a bbq with some friends yesterday I was in charge of the meats, got 8pounds of chicken wangs for like $1 per pound lol. Super cheap considering wingstop will try to sell you 8 fucking wings and some fries for $15

>>8955016
>wings aren't good eating
>he doesn't down pints and pints of beer while downing bbq wings

Pleb
>>
File: chicken-breast-medium.jpg (28KB, 550x311px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-breast-medium.jpg
28KB, 550x311px
med rare
>>
>>8956700

Fun fact, if you hold a chicken breast at 140 for 8 minutes it will kill all the bacteria and you can eat it like that.

That looks like a perfect med rare.

The texture is worse than sushi though.
>>
Wings are 5$ a lb here while regular cut up whole chicken is 1$ a lb
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.