[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this shit don't taste like rootbeer at all it tastes like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

this shit don't taste like rootbeer at all
it tastes like a shitty four-loko
you'd be better off buying actual rootbeer and mixing it with vodka
>>
>>8954544
White rum, but yes.

Sprecher makes the some of the best damn beers as well as sodas, but their hard root beer is worse than their standard with a shot of liquor.

On another note, fuck the FDA. It would be nice to try a real old-fashioned root beer flavored with sarsaparilla root and other various sundries.
>>
Abita brewing makes the best hard root beer.
It's so damn hard to find though.
>>
>>8954555
What's the difference between white rum and vodka?
>>
>>8954544
Rootbeer is cancer anyway ,how can amerilards enjoy this shit
>>
>>8954752

white rum can have flavor notes like spices, fruit, vanilla etc while vodka mostly tastes of pure alcohol with more subtle flavors that are usually considered undesirable
>>
File: 1489378249919.jpg (146KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
1489378249919.jpg
146KB, 512x502px
This is why I don't get the recent fad of making hard versions of soft drinks.

You can make far tastier stuff with minimal effort if you know what you're doing.
>>
>>8954680
I know Abita makes non alcoholic root beer but I've never seen them produce ANY hard root beer and I live close to LA and get all their brews here.

Did someone hand you an Abita root beer and you assumed it was a hard root beer because they are a brewery?
>>
>>8954680
Nvm, I googled it. I've literally never seen that and I go to NOLA like once a month. Where the fuck do you find it
>>
>>8954752
Vodka is distilled from a grain or potato alcohol. Rum is distilled from a sugar alcohol.
>>
Mixing in stuff is nice, but the best root beer thing I've had is some root beer schnapps I got as a birthday gift a couple years ago.

That stuff is dangerous, I was drinking on night and I was a bit gone. I finished off a bottle of vodka and I wanted to keep going. I had been drinking some normal root beer with it and my dinner, and I was like "Oh man I'll just drink some of that schnapps now".
Stuff tastes just like thicker constancy root beer.
I accidentally drank about a glass full of the bottle thinking it was my normal root beer and then I blacked out.
>>
>>8954544
I used to drink Not Your Father's root beer floats.
>>
File: 20150702_joe_1024.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20150702_joe_1024.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
This is the only hard root beer to even drink. Noth your fathers actually taste better then regular root beer. Its always in my house. Along with many different types of rum because rum is best.
>>
how about you just drink regular alcohol instead of these dumbass meme drinks
>>
Nu-male shibboleth : the drink
>>
>>8956393
>>8956237

where to buy
>>
>>8954555
why white rum? I mixed root beer with goslings because I didn't have birch beer and it tasted good.
>>
>>8958115
It's in all the convince stores I've been to in NY state, not sure about other parts of the country.

I've never tried it though, as any other hard root beers didn't work for me, but if people here recommend I might give it a shot.
>>
>>8954544
You mean you'd be better off buying root beer and mixing it with a calzone

Alcoholics have to ruin everything
>>
>>8958303
>buying root beer and mixing it with a calzone
Why do you have to do this to me when I'm in a calzone-less land?
>>
>>8958309
Just take a 'za and roll it up
>>
>>8958115
gas stations. its all along the east coast. based out of a town in IL
>>
>>8958300
is good
>>
Don't mix dark soda and light booze. That's amateur hour.
>>
>>8958815
what about dark soda and hard liquor?
>>
>>8958243
because it's a fairly neutal liquor that contributes some molasses notes without overpowering the original flavor of the root beer. As opposed to vodka which has practically no taste, or dark/spiced rum which would make it taste too much like a rum drink.
>>
>>8958115
Yea in gas staions and grocery stores everywhere along the east coast at least. Its very easy to find.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.