[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I activate avocados at home? Are the health benefits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 01AVOCADO-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg (67KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
01AVOCADO-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg
67KB, 1050x549px
How do I activate avocados at home?

Are the health benefits of activated avocados real?
>>
You have to smash the pit with a hammer and then grind up the inside before sprinkling it overtop.
>>
>>8952431
Every time I hit it with a hammer, it just skips off the countertop.

Should I use a bigger hammer, or hold it in place?
>>
>>8952438
...why would you not hold it in place? Have you ever used a hammer on anything before?

I'd hate to see you hammer nails, let alone food.
>>
>>8952423
I get that avocados are popular now because they're healthy or soemthing, but really the only thing good to do with the damn things is make guacamole
>>
>>8952447
You ever have an avocado milkshake? One of the best drinks I've ever had.

They also work great as a butter substitute in baking.
>>
>>8952438

both and be sure to hit hard
>>
>>8952423
I've heard they're really good for your prostate.
>>
>>8952452
>avocado milkshake
California was a mistake
>>
>>8952447
Avocado spread goes fantastically on most cold cut sandwiches
>>
Activated avocados are pretty easy. Char an avocado over an open flame. Slice, pit, and chop. Salt generously and leave for about 15 min. Get a nonstick ban and just lightly brush it with olive oil. Heat on medium. Add avocado with the pit and cook for about 4 minutes or until avocado browns. Discard pit. Add avocado slices to a food processor and pulse till smooth. Add back into pan and toss to heat. Preheat over to 400. Add white wine vinegar and salt to avocados and place in over. Cook for a minute. Remove and set aside. Take pit out of trashcan, wash, place in avocado pan. Place pan back in oven for another minute. Discard pit again. Avocados are now activated and ready to serve.
>>
>>8952765
You're just now noticing this?
>>
Related question, how do I activate my almonds?
>>
>>8952423
You must activate your pineapples before cutting them. Nothing worse than eating unactivated pineapple.

Guavas too.
And shallots.

You activate them by soaking them in water for at least 48 hours with some Miracle Grow. Then microwave them for 30 seconds on high. For pineapples and shallots, you have to watch for root growth.

I have no idea how to activate robin eggs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.