[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ck/, through means i am not at liberty to discuss i have acquired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2277.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2277.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
/ck/, through means i am not at liberty to discuss i have acquired 16lbs of macaroni salad.

what do?
>>
i'm retarded, 24 lbs
>>
>>8952063
eat and serve to the hungry
>>
>>8952063
Get six feet of 2" hose, attach funnel, liberally lube up anus, insert hose, lay on belly, rectally consume it all.
>>
So did you steal those from your work? or was a door open somewhere?

Place I work at has same huge cartons of potato salad.
>>
>>8952063
BATH TIME, SON.
>>
>>8952085
i deliver bread. i gave dude a few loaves of texas toast the other day.

today he handed me that
>>
build a maccaroni castle
>>
>>8952063
Fill bath tub with macaroni salad, have sex in bath tub filled with macaroni salad.
>>
>>8952063
Do you have any friends ?
Do you own a freezer ?
>>
>>8952229
do you have any friends in your freezer?
>>
Make a humorous craigslist post like this except with macaroni salad instead of imitation crab.
>>
>>8952063
Instead of eating it plain, you could sautée a lot of shredded chicken,diced onions, and bell peppers, then mix it with the macaroni salad, and bake it in an oven-safe dish covered in your favorite cheese until the cheese is golden and bubbly.

Eat way too much stroganoff with Murica-style noodles.

You could also throw the pasta in omelettes. The thought of the texture amuses me.

It should freeze well enough. Be sure to put individual servings in sandwich bags so you don't have to hack a serving size off of a massive frozen block with a mallet. It sounds like fun, but you end up not eating it because it takes too much effort. Individual bags can be thrown in the fridge the day before you eat them. It's a simple process.
>>
>>8952063
Holy fuck I am jealous. Macaroni salad is hella expensive around here. Like one pound of decent stuff that isn't just pure mayo is around $7. I love eating it with eggs, meats, sauteed veggies, etc...
>>
>>8952230
Coolest friends ever
>>
>>8952063
>what do?

Shoot them with a high powered rifle or perhaps a bigass handgun. Be sure to film in slow-mo and upload on youtube. I honestly can't think of any better use of that shite.
>>
>>8952111
> through means i am not at liberty to discuss
go fuck yourself
>>
>>8952063
Put it in small containers. Hide them cheeky locations throughout town.
>>
>>8952063
Throw it away because it's absolute shite. Wouldn't even give it to muslims or bums.
>>
>>8952063

Donate the majority to a soup-kitchen.
>>
File: 1451315232822.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1451315232822.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>8952345
>>
>>8952384
And document in this thread for glory. It could be fun.
>>
>>8952063
How does it even look like when it's outside the carton? Is it tasty? Poast a pic plz.
>>
>Apmex
my nigga. hoarding metals as well I see
>>
>>8952063
Use by Monday? That'll be why.
>>
>>8952259
Sounds nice
>>
>>8952063
Make balls with the salad, coat with flour/egg/panko and deep fry.
>>
>>8952063
repent and send $1000.00 to the Oregon State Athletic Scholarship fund
>>
>>8952063
Throw 15 pounds away, er >>8952068 23 pounds, and just eat the rest over a couple days.
>>
>>8952500
>thinking metals are a good investment
>>
File: IMG_2279.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2279.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>8952451
it's pretty good stuff. has a little zip to it.
>>
Expires in three days.
>>
>>8955186
>thinking metals are and investment and not a means of minimizing losses on stored wealth
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.