[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIt NFP7icUw >you will n

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: mburger.jpg (6KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
mburger.jpg
6KB, 289x175px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LItNFP7icUw

>you will never enjoy a tasty mosquito burger
Why even live?
>>
>>8951616
Mosquitoes should just be fucking exterminated from this planet. The blood sucking ones, not the pollen feeding ones
>>
>the comments
lol
>>
Like Black Pudding, but you don't know where the blood comes from.
>>
Fucking vile
>>
>>8951658
The females are blood suckers to get the protein needed to make babies. The males are pollinators.
>>
File: ugh.png (461KB, 569x559px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
461KB, 569x559px
Jesus, Joseph, and Mary
>>
>>8951658
no, mosquitos contribute to the deaths of 10s of thousands of Africans every year. its one of the few things keeping their populations from exploding out of control. Now if we could figure out a way to get christian groups from cucking out to help them.
>>
>living next to CLOUDS of mosquitoes just so you can make shitty mushed up bug burgers from them

Africans are beyond help.

Any other race would have pulled themselves out of living in this state by now.

In every other nation on earth, the top say 5% or 10% in intelligence are capable if motivated of improving things and advancing things for the rest of the mediocre people in society.

But with Black african people, it is only like the top 1% or top 0.5% who are intelligent enough to improve their situation, and there are so few of them that any good work they do is probably gonna be undone, so the only intelligent africans realise that their efforts to improve things will come to naught and realise they might as well just be corrupt and at least get a good life for themselves and their family, or move to another part of the world.
>>
File: 35.jpg (138KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
138KB, 1100x619px
>>
File: 1482698223956.png (769KB, 1032x2291px) Image search: [Google]
1482698223956.png
769KB, 1032x2291px
>>8951887
It's because they're unable to cease their charity (more like extortion from their neighbours) to make any long term advancements.
>>
>>8951658
And potentially starve the thousands of species of insect predators that feed on them, leading to further knock-on effects? Ecology's a tricky bitch.
>>
>>8952090
Really interesting post. Good to see people sensible enough to realise Africa is backward not because of empty words like 'race', but because of archaic culture, poverty, and lack of education.
>>
>>8951616
I'd definitely try it
>>
>>8952131
Who's responsible for archaic culture, poverty and lack of education?
Could it be the people living there?
Or are you saying Africa was remotely civilized before colonization?
>>
File: Thomas-Sankara.jpg (298KB, 634x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thomas-Sankara.jpg
298KB, 634x800px
>>8952131
Read up on Thomas Sankara when you have time my man. This man ceased Western charity and his country began to immediately see huge improvements in the health and economics of the people. Unfortunately he was killed because he threatened economic interests in the region
>>
>>8951827
It's almost like a metaphor for something
>>
>None of them tiny ones either. Gimme them BIG motherfuckers you find at the swamp!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zDHSLDY0Q8
>>
>>8952131
And I wonder why they're so uneducated, poverty stricken and have a barbaric culture. Really makes you think...
>>
>>8952139
me too.
Lot's of cultures eat insects, so it can't be that bad
>>
>>8952102
Almost nothing eats mosquitoes. Look it up.
>>
>>8951616

>eating a blood parasite on a Continent rampant with HIV/AIDS

NOPE
O
P
E
>>
those are midges, not mosquitoes
>>
>>8952661
Yeah, only various birds, amphibians, reptiles, dragonflies, spiders, fish, etc. You know nothing.
>>
File: midgemosquito.gif (5KB, 251x171px) Image search: [Google]
midgemosquito.gif
5KB, 251x171px
Wow, so GMO free and organic!!
>>
>>8952131
>archaic culture, poverty, and lack of education
> if we would just teach them Detroit would be paradise
>>
>>8952090
>black people literally have no concept of morality and can only understand things in pragmatic terms i.e. avoiding corporal punishment
>>
>>8951887
they arent mosquitoes, oh knowledgeable one
>>
File: nobody does research on ck.png (50KB, 1326x2008px) Image search: [Google]
nobody does research on ck.png
50KB, 1326x2008px
>>8952661
>>
It just boggles the mind how nasty niggers are. If they all died, no one would care.
>>
>>8951827
Really makes you think
>>
>>8951616
That's actually pretty creative for them. Wonder how it tastes?
>>
Nutrition Facts:
Protein: 6000g
>>
>>8952154
>Thomas Isidore Noël Sankara (French pronunciation: [tɔma izidɔʁ nɔɛl sɑ̃kaʁa]; 21 December 1949 – 15 October 1987) was a Burkinabé military captain, Marxist revolutionary, pan-Africanist and President of Burkina Faso from 1983-87.[1][2] Viewed by supporters as a charismatic and iconic figure of revolution, he is commonly referred to as "Africa's Che Guevara".[1][3][4]
>marxist revolutionary
>"Africa's Che Guevara"
He was probably going to be lining people up against walls for fire squads in pretty short order.
>>
>>8952090

That... was actually a very interesting read. Is there more of this guy? I want to read his stories.
>>
>>8952947
>>8952154
>doubling wheat production by redistributing land from feudal landlords to peasants
Oh boy.

>In order to achieve this radical transformation of society, he increasingly exerted authoritarian control over the nation, eventually banning unions and a free press, which he believed could stand in the way of his plans.[5] To counter his opposition in towns and workplaces around the country, he also tried corrupt officials, "counter-revolutionaries" and "lazy workers" in Popular Revolutionary Tribunals.[5] Additionally, as an admirer of Fidel Castro's Cuban Revolution, Sankara set up Cuban-style Committees for the Defense of the Revolution (CDRs).[1]
That's a textbook commie.

>Sankara's régime was criticised by Amnesty International and other international humanitarian organisations for violations of human rights, including extrajudicial executions, arbitrary detentions and torture of political opponents.[29]
Right down to the wanton murder and torture.

>The British development organisation Oxfam recorded the arrest and torture of trade union leaders in 1987.[30] In 1984, seven individuals associated with the previous régime were accused of treason and executed after a summary trial. A teachers' strike the same year resulted in the dismissal of 2,500 teachers; thereafter, non-governmental organisations and unions were harassed or placed under the authority of the Committees for the Defence of the Revolution, branches of which were established in each workplace and which functioned as "organs of political and social control."[31]
It sounds like this guy was turning it from one shithole to another.
>>
>>>>8952735
>>>>8952973
>>>>8952131
Agree!
>>
>>8951808
those are male mosquitoes, they feed on nectar.Might not even be mosquitos at all, considering the place isn't a water pond.
>>
>>8952878
Tastes like burnt food and iron.
>>
whats so wrong about this? now im curious about their taste
>>
eurocentrist, positivist autists, please; >>>/pol/
>>
>>8951827
Really fires up those neurons.
>>
File: skam6.jpg (168KB, 1795x1013px) Image search: [Google]
skam6.jpg
168KB, 1795x1013px
>>8951616
NO NO NO GOD NO NO NO NO NO
>>
I'm making some burgers, do I fry the onions and mushrooms before I put them into the patties?
>>
Yeah sure, roll up every known African disease into one patty for dinner. This is why Africa is shit.
>>
>>8951688

posted on /pol/ a year ago no doubt.
>>
>>8951827
really activated my almonds
>>
>>8951688
that one black dude in the gooby pls reply chain
>>
>>8954600
>using a parasite that feasts on blood in an AIDs/HIV-infected country as a food ingredient
You really don't see what's wrong with this?
>>
Britfags eat blood pudding... arguably way more disgusting. Eating filthy pig blood.
>>
>>8956751
Those aren't mosquitos, moron. Stop getting upset over your own wrong conclusion.
>>
>>8956766
>Blood from an animal that doesn't feed exclusively on potentially disease-carrying blood, and probably has access to a veterinarian to treat whatever health problems come up
>The whole, chitinous body of a blood-sucking insect that lives on an area full of human blood-borne dieseases

Yes, I'm certain that a valid comparison might be made here, Mr. Abdul Goatfucker.
>>
FFS, they're not mosquitoes, they're mayflies swarming from Lake Victoria.
>>
Are they still starved since banning whites from owning (farm)land?
>>
>>8957007
I'd imagine this isn't an issue since the cooking process will kill any pathogens. Unless they like their bug burgers medium rare
>>
>>8958581
I'm surprised these niggers can make a fire
>>
>>8952661
>he doesn't know about bats, fish, birds, or amphibians
>>
>>8957371
Naturally.
>>
File: 1485006487388.jpg (61KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485006487388.jpg
61KB, 540x720px
This is a retarded question, but how are they catching these bugs? Was that little motion moving the pot to catch them enough to kill them? Is the pot heated or coated with poison?
>>
>>8952090
>MPC

Wew, lad.
>>
>>8956766
t. married to their first cousin
>>
>>8959062
I believe that the pan is slightly wet and the movement is enough to catch the bugs.
>>
>>8951616
niggers are so fucking pathetic
>>
>>8951887
>But with Black african people, it is only like the top 1% or top 0.5% who are intelligent enough to improve their situation, and there are so few of them that any good work they do is probably gonna be undone

the rest of the tribe will kill them
>>
>>8951827
Really razzled my berries.
>>
>they are apparently human

>dumber than most animals
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.