[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone on /ck/ been to McDonald's after their father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Has anyone on /ck/ been to McDonald's after their father died to try their favorite menu item?
>>
>>8950036
Wait is my dad dead?
>>
>So mum how'd dad die?

>E' was a 30-stone fat fuck who ate at Maccy D's all the time n'is heart gave out, son
>>
Damn... I miss my dad. When I was a kid I'd be eating a happy meal and my dad would have a Big Mac and I would think some day I'd be big enough to finish a Big Mac by myself. Every time I was acting like a little shit he'd buy me McDonald's and everything would seem right with the world. I tear up every time parents ask their kids "do you want some McDonald's?" Thanks dad for conditioning me so that I associate good times with McDonald's.
>>
File: IMG_2260.jpg (44KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2260.jpg
44KB, 634x357px
>>8950136
>Thanks dad for conditioning me so that I associate good times with McDonald's.
>>
my grandparents held their 60th wedding anniversary there. the mcdonalds had to order four birthday cakes especially for the party. they usually just have one in the cooler.
>>
>>8950136
>Every time I was acting like a little shit he'd buy me McDonald's

Spoiled brat. You should have been sent to your room without any entertainment or food for the rest of the day.
>>
No but I did sit down with him and eat McGriddles while laughing at the crackhead tripping out in the booth across from us
>>
>>8950136
don't worry anon, it's a good story. my parents used to always take us to McDonalds for happy meals and it was great. This was back before everyone was a fucking health nut fuck who also sat in front of a computer all day. Turns out if you actually move around you can eat unhealthy food from time to time and still be fine
>>
>>8950036
No and my father hates McD, he has been a five guys man since 1991
>>
I remember in first grade our school took our grade over to McDonald's as a treat
I was shocked to see my dad there having lunch too. I bagged to my friends about it and it randomly turned into a really good memory in spite of it being a benign coincidence.
He died two years ago and we weren't exactly close...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.