[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>90% of /ck/ will never even taste the flavours of a Little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1495123497609.png (165KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1495123497609.png
165KB, 2000x1333px
>90% of /ck/ will never even taste the flavours of a Little French Woman, Grilled Sardines, Bairrada's Piglet, and the 365 best ways of cooking Cod

You should just kill yourselves!
>>
>>8948307
Kys funny talking spaniard
>>
>>8948307
I want to taste a little French woman.
>>
File: 6887655456780.gif (1MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
6887655456780.gif
1MB, 500x282px
>>8948307

LOL Moor'd.

Keep your African garbage-can cooking over there.
>>
>>8948307
Brazilian food> Portuguese Food
>>
the taste of my own blood is better than your who cuisine
>>
>>8948307
>Little French Woman
>not tall french woman
>>
File: bola_de_berlim.jpg (329KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bola_de_berlim.jpg
329KB, 1920x1200px
>>8948307
For me it's the Bola de Berlim
>>
>>8948307
i (australian) order my sardines from portuguese distributor. costs a little bit more but they are delicious
>>
For me, it's the brazilian cuisine.
>>
File: sardinhas.jpg (513KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
sardinhas.jpg
513KB, 3000x2000px
>>8948814
awesome, how do you usually cook your sardines?
>>
>>8948846
usually i never cook sardines, i buy them ready cooked. Cause it's cheap.
>>
Grew up in a Portuguese family. There are a lot of meals I miss, and I don't remember any of their names.

1. Pork, potatoes, and clams stew.
2. cabbage and kale soup
3. red sausage
4. octopus
5. tripe and other meat with beans and carrots stew, served over rice.
6. delicious rabbit
7. roasted pig
8. this weird stuffed brown sausage.
9. really soft moist white cheese
10. cow's feet and chickpeas stew
11. quail
12. portuguese rolls
13. sumol

But fuck codfish, sardines, and blood sausage
>>
File: pasteis.jpg (759KB, 1843x1036px) Image search: [Google]
pasteis.jpg
759KB, 1843x1036px
>>8948307
Jokes on you, I've had all those things

And I agree, it's a shame, because I had some of the best meals of my life in Portugal.
>that delicious coffee with warm pasteis de nata or any other of the variety of Portuguese baked goods
>incredible olives (like ffs how were they so good), cheese, and bread
>grilled sardines eaten by the sea
>octopus braised with potatoes and cabbage in olive oil
>caldo verde with a cold beer and bread on a chilly night
>lamprey braised in wine served with rice
>bacalhau any way (one of the most memorable was baked, smothered in onions and garlic, and served with massive fried potatoes)
>tripas a moda do porto: tripe braised with beans, pork, and wine
>Delicious wine and liqueurs like ginjinha

I loved your country Portubro, you guys know how to fucking cook. Also genuinely nice and friendly people, beautiful cities full of character, gorgeous countryside. I'm idealizing it I'm sure but I had a great time. I've been twice and would love to go back.
>>
>>8949362
buy fresh , grill on the barbi with some seasalt and oliveoil and enjoy one of the tastiest fishes existing.
>>
>>8951511
Agree with this. Portuguese food is so damn good. It can be pretty heavy though, lots of meat and carbs. Been about 10 times for work, sometimes for up to a month.
>Waking up and getting a coffee and pasteis for breakfast
>had an amazing sausage made from game birds
>massive gin and tonics
>dogfish soup
>an amazing small restaurant in evora with loads of fresh food and really friendly owner
>>
File: portuguese-superman.jpg (36KB, 425x589px) Image search: [Google]
portuguese-superman.jpg
36KB, 425x589px
>>8948307
>>
I don't really think of Portuguese cuisine much on its own, but I do hold Portugal itself in high esteem because it's the single most influential nation to world cuisines.
>>
Has any country had a rise and fall more drastic than Portugal's? Maybe Mongolia?

Caldo Verde is good though.
>>
>>8951762
Spain beats them even in magnitude of fall from grace.
>>
>>8948599
This. I'm Portuguese and when I was in Brazil I was shocked at how delicious their food was.
>>
>>8949362
kys nigger
>>
>>8950510

Pork alentejana and kale soup are my favorite things. Whenever my aunt or grandmother made some, everyone would come over and eat. Many childhood memories living around the shitholes that are New Bedford and Fall River, MA.
>>
>>8951762
The Dutch?
>>
>>8948307
little french woman is overrated, gimme a nice manly Feijoada instead
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.