[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitty neet here. unlike the majority, i do not revel in it,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Fie4cHv.gif (466KB, 474x266px) Image search: [Google]
Fie4cHv.gif
466KB, 474x266px
shitty neet here. unlike the majority, i do not revel in it, and hate myself for it so i try and help out around the home as a guardian angel of sorts. this includes casual meals but never beyond things like eggs, rice, burgers, chili dogs, etc. i could do with some of your favorite recipes.
i've got about 30~ farm fresh eggs to get through as well, but unfortunately not many people besides myself enjoy em. are there any dishes that require a fuckton of eggs that actually arent focused on the egg itself?
>>
Pastries and custard are what I use a lot of eggs for.
>>
>>8946814
any particular pastries you enjoy making?
>>
Make frittatas and quiches with a lot of different flavors so all you get is texture rather than taste from the eggs. I really like making pizza frittatas in a cast iron skillet.
>>
>>8946812
lot of the french sweets i know with baking require egg whites if that helps at all (puffs up batter for things like creme puffs or eclairs if i remember right)
>>
>>8946812
Get some precooked chicken breast
Chop it up along with bacon, leek and onion
Throw it all into a pan
Add whole milk and cornflour
Simmer for a couple of minutes
Empty into an oven dish
Cover with puff pastry
Gas mark 6 for 50 mins

Best chicken pie you'll ever eat
>>
Chop an onion, leek, chicken breast (uncooked this time) and potatoes, preferably new potatoes
Throw it all in a casserole dish
Make a stock, your choice, chicken or veg, make enough to cover the ingredients and make sure you thicken it
Slam your stock into the dish
Add green beans (any veg will do here really)
Put the dish on the hob, high heat, about an hour

Really nice, hearty chicken stew, great for the winter months
>>
Well you see, you take about twelve dozen eggs, mix the FUCK out of them, and what do you get?
>>
>>8946812
fritata my friend, and the best part? you can put pretty much anything you want in it and it works
>>
>>8947285
>what do you get?
a very bland, very thin custard?
>>
>>8946812
Macarons. They use egg whites.
They're not too hard to make passable, just time consuming (good thing you're a neet). It's tricky to make with the perfect corolla, you'll have to know your oven, but normies don't know much about that.
Macarons are universal panties droppers, use them to your advantage.
>>
divinity, it's basically egg whites, vanilla and an assload of sugar
>>
thank you, my allies. ill look around for recommended recipes and get shopping on friday
>>
>>8947344
Latkes also use a lot of eggs! They're cheap and filling, too.

For the latkes, you dice up two onions and make them nice and golden brown in a pan with some olive oil and a little salt. You let that cool while you grate three cups of potatoes with a cheese grater, and then you mix it with the cooled onions and three eggs.

You then fry the potato mixture like a pancake. It takes a while to get right, but they're cute and fat croquettes and taste great with apple sauce or a roasted chicken and apple mix.

The chicken and apples I usually serve with them are from this crockpot recipie. Use the ingredients list, but feel free to use a lot more fruit and veg than chicken. You'll get full because of the latkes, and it's cheaper. If you don't have a crock pot, just use a covered pot with the burner on super low and stir it ever once in a while.

If you get tired of meringues, remember that most rich cakes use a lot of eggs. My favorite chocolate cake recipies will often use six.
>>
>>8947411
Also, don't forget to look through shopping ads before you leave. It's a good idea to base your list around the loss leaders, or things that are supposed to get you into the store to spend more money. I just hop from place to place to play that system. For instance, Aldi's and Sprouts will have special produce prices like strawberries for 1.00/lb, and Fiesta will have a special deal on meat, like 1.27/lb pork ribs. They want you to stay and get everything in one place, including the full-price stuff. If you have so much time on your hands, never do this.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.