[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw restaurants no longer take temp orders on meat. "Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 264575-judge-dredd.jpg (63KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
264575-judge-dredd.jpg
63KB, 680x478px
>tfw restaurants no longer take temp orders on meat.

"Do you like it a little pink or not"

How about go fuck yourself and I'm leaving you shit hole establishment.
>>
I think that's just for burgers, although o haven't ordered a steak in a while
>>
i have literally never heard of this
>>
>>8946489
>>8946490
I've only heard this on burgers
>>
It's because if you let them choose they'll ask for "rare" on a burger because they're idiots, and then they have to explain that they cant do that, and it wastes everybodys time.
>>
File: 1491282402135.png (1MB, 985x914px)
1491282402135.png
1MB, 985x914px
>>8946490
It's becoming a thing. Just wait. You heard it here first folks.
>>
>>8946481
>tfw restaurants no longer take temp orders on meat.
maybe you should go to non-shitty restaurants anymore. i`ve never had that problem, never.
>>
>>8946515
I had a restaurant ask me how I wanted my turkey burger about a year ago. I told them rare just to see if they would and that's how I got it.
>>
>>8946481
protip: you look like an idiot

the waiter thought you were a simpleton and presented your options as such. there isn't a single establishment in the U.S. that asks for pinkness over wellness as a standard practice.
>>
>>8946607
If its fresh ground then it's not a concern. But also, gross.
>>
>>8946481
>tfw a restaurant asks you how you want your grilled salmon cooked
>tfw qt3.14 waitress asks you how you want your grilled chicken temped out of habit

*sigh*
>>
>>8946617
>there isn't a single establishment in the U.S. that asks for pinkness over wellness as a standard practice.
Reeeeed Robin! (Yum!)
>>
>>8946622
i honestly don't believe this. i'll go to red robin tomorrow and report back with how enthusiastically they asked me for WELLNESS
>>
>>8946619
It was a faux diner in the middle of a shopping mall. There's no way it was fresh ground.
>>
>>8946620
I ordered a rare tuna steak before, it was delectable
>>
the place I grill for still has you specify. some dude orders rare burgers, shits gross but whatever it's your money. it's on the grill only 4 mins
>>
>>8946622
>>8946626
Been to a few that ask for wellness. Most of the ones near where I live ask for Some pink or No Pink.

I've been to a few other places that use the same metric but for the life of me I cant remember their names.
>>
>>8946481

>>"Do you like it a little pink or not"

She asked me the same thing.
>>
>>8946627
then they probably don't know the liabilities that come from serving undercooked meat
>>
I used to not be able to temp order any kind of burger back in the day, in the last 5 or 6 years almost every place asks me how I'd like my burger, so it's been getting better, are they reverting back to fully cooking burgers only again?
>>
>>8946622
Applebee's made it a common practice. Also I'm strikingly handsome.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.