[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, the Monday al/ck/ thread is nearing its end. Time for Wednesday!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 50

File: vodka.jpg (30KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
vodka.jpg
30KB, 424x283px
Well, the Monday al/ck/ thread is nearing its end. Time for Wednesday! Life completely wrecked edition.
>>
>>8945926
Drinking beer, playing Battlefield 1, watching old Borat clips. Might go to the bar/pizza shop I work at around midnight to make food and drink liquor.
>>
I finish working at 9pm, and haven't drank the past 2 evenings
I feel like drinking tonight to celebrate 2 days sober plus it's nice and hot outside...
P-please send help plz :/
>>
>>8945947
are you going to the pizza place to work?.. or just as an excuse to drink? got any good friends there? just asking, because its strange that a person might go to their work to wind down and relax. unless of course, you consider work your life. and kek. i love borat. i'll watch that tonight because of your post.
>>8945972
well if you want to stop then you must. but if you don't your only option is really spirits out of the bottle :(. i'm sorry, anon, but these are really your only two options. you can try to drink beer or tasty cocktails, but we both know how it will likely end...i know how you feel and wish i could give you better advice.
>>
>>8945992
Not going to work, I have the night off. It's just a fun spot to hang out, and I'll probably run into someone I know there.

And I always wake up with the munchies around midnight, and nowhere else is open.
>>
>>8946019
well, anon. drinks and pizza are nice. HOWEVER
i would consider finding a new job or career if you would like to better yourself. I'm sure you know this already, and i already feel pretentious as fuck typing this post. are you already planning work somewhere else (going to higher education perhaps?).. or aspiring to cook in a better restaurant?
Once again, not being a dick. I know /ck/ is notorious for these types of things.
>>
>>8945992
>you can try to drink beer or tasty cocktails

I'm actually a beer drinker (9-12 daily)
And the stupidest thing is I live alone in a small appartment and make 60k a year, so I always purchase higher-tier beers that cost twice as much as PBRs and other garbage
>>
>>8946051
I don't want to better myself. I want to be an angry drunk cook until it kills me. But on my nights off, I can be complacent drunk cook, which is highly enjoyable. And higher education? Dude I already have a degree in hospitality management, college doesn't teach you shit, work and life experience does. Every second spent sitting at a desk in a classroom is a second you could have spent on the line getting faster and better at cooking.

Hope this doesn't come off as assholey.
>>
>>8946067
have you gotten into any trouble with you drinking? law or family/friends/otherwise?... or more importantly,... yourself?? because if you have, i would suggest stopping, and if that is too hard,. you must stop and think about what you are doing with your life! by that i mean, you must think about if you would like to die early and be an alcoholic.. if you don't want to be this, then you must seriously consider stopping. i say this because these are two real options for you. i'm sure most real people in your life would prefer you to stop. whether you will or not is held to higher scrutiny.
>>
File: t3432.jpg (176KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
t3432.jpg
176KB, 922x882px
>type 1 diabetic
>have insulin pump thanks to government healthcare thing (am poorfag)
>it requires a mere jab from tiny needle every 4 days
>tfw deathly afraid of tiny pussy needle

this, is why i drink

get what is essentailly an artificial pancreas which means no more 4 needles per day

suddenly develop fear of needles despite being diabetic and taking them for decade+

cant even be mad

the pe doesnt help but not like im getting laid so its irrelevant
>>
>>8946080
It does, and it's certainly not entirely correct. I will say, a lot of people who pursue college degrees (like myself) don't study a subject that will set them up for a lucrative career: they instead study something for its enjoyment factor (like me studying film; it was a poor choice).

But saying that all college is always a waste all the time is just ignorant, and sounds like the whinging of someone who regrets their degree choice.
>>
I know you are a bunch of fucking drunks, but check the catalog before making another al/ck/ie thread
>>
anyone else have emotionally triggered black outs

I spilled my heart out to my friend about liking her and it pretty much went how I expected but for some reason my memory right after this happened is blank and when I came to it was maybe four hours later and I was a three hour walk away from my campus.

I kinda wonder if I did something to make her kick me out of the car or if I just left because of how awkward the drive was but whatever.

what's most bizarre is that I hadn't drank in like two hours before it happened
>>
>>8946196
Lol y u do this to yourself.
Update us when u find out what u did
>>
File: 1493362635885.jpg (27KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493362635885.jpg
27KB, 640x640px
>>8946114
I drink because I'll never know what a life without diabetes is
Pump made it easier to control, but always having to make ad-hoc plans at all times is turning me into a mental wreck
>>
>>8946241
I'm probably never going to see her again which is why I resolved to say it then. she didn't delete me from Facebook so I doubt it was something terrible regarding her
>>
>>8946286
>she didn't delete me from Facebook

Are you sure that isn't a more severe punishment?
>>
>>8946286
But y do it drunk?
That made whatever you said 10x worse.
>>
Downing a six pack of belgian moon watching a movie. Id like to add that i wish this board had an in depth sticky for cooking tips and whatnot.
>>
>>8946408
I didn't want to do it drunk, I planned on doing it the day before but didn't see her and this party was my last chance.

I was pretty lucid since I had only been drinking pretty low abv beer stretched across like nine hours and had stopped drinking earlier than a lot of other people because I didn't want to make an awkward thing even worse by being a drunken mess

thats why me blacking out is so bizarre I don't understand it
>>
>>8946432
Weird.
Are you gonna ask her?
Im curious too
>>
So i have been drinking a 1/2 bottle of tequila for about 4 days straight.
Today i felt like shit but went and had a great workout and drank a gallon of water.
Still feel shitty and am now drinking a couple beers to feel better.

Heres my question, if im drinking just enough to feel ok not drunk. Will i continue being hungover?
Is this how alcoholism starts?
>>
>>8946439
I do not think I should talk to her for a while

I'm just gonna assume my body has learned to weaponize black outs in order to spare me from terribly awkward situations
>>
>>8946473
Lol @ this cope
>>
im 26 and don't know what a hangover feels like. have i been drinking too long?
>>
>>8945972
>I feel like drinking tonight to celebrate 2 days sober
You do realize how stupid that is, right
>>
>>8946461
>Is this how alcoholism starts

Basically yes

Once the booze starts to change/effect your metabolism you're getting there
>>
>>8946461
>Is this how alcoholism starts?
Hair of the dog is something only alcoholics do
You're already one, anon.
>>
>>8946479
you got any other theories
>>
>>8946500
No im on vacation. I normally only drink once every couple weeks.

I thought beer taper was recommend and generally looked at as a positive
>>
>>8946504
You made a fool out of yourself then blacked out.
>>
>>8946538
that's not a good theory on how I blacked out without being shitfaced prior :/
>>
>>8946548
I think u are underestimating how fucked up u were thus not remembering what u said.
>>
>>8946504
I have a theory
You drinking tea and that is the root cause
But you were also angry for some reason
And u blacked out from 1/2 anger 1/2 drink.
Without the drink would not have happened. But u knew and wanted to happening
>>
>>8946538
>>8946548
>>8946552
The sooner you accept reality the sooner you'll be able to cope with it

>>8946394
Made me laugh and then made me sad.
>>
File: background.jpg (98KB, 633x537px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
98KB, 633x537px
>>8946486
Yes, but my addiction is trying to convince me to do ''2 nights sober 1 night drunk'' all the time, because afterall ''it'stotally fine and way better than drinking every single night''
>>
>>8946552
Nah I did a sobriety check like thirty minutes prior in the bathroom and I was good to go

>>8946579
I was more sad than angry but I guess that makes sense
wow I really hope I did not cry

>>8946592
even if I did something bad it doesn't explain how I ended up so far away since her house is not in the area I came to in at all.
>>
>>8946286
She is torturing you this way. Forcing you to really make you think.

>>8946394 gets this
>>
>>8946597
Well yeah, but you know whats even better? Getting shitfaced once a week and not waking up hungover as christ every other day
>>
>>8946612
she's not that kind of person though
>>
File: midgetdance.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
midgetdance.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>8946614
10:55pm and I can't buy beer after 11pm... it's too late now.
I... I did it!! 3rd night sober wow!!!
>>
>>8946634
Eat shit and
Go fuck yourself
>>
>>8946634
>I can't buy beer after 11pm
Tell me where you live so I know never to visit
>>
>>8946634
Atta boy u goin through WDs. Day 3 is suppose to be pretty bad
>>
>>8946640
Canada
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (33KB, 350x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
33KB, 350x241px
>>8946196
Not necessarily emotionally triggered, but...

>get back on fb for the first time since blackout
>look at messages
>see that I had been legit flirting with my high school-age cousin
>fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>8946642
A
>>
>>8946642
FUCKING
>>
>>8946651
>>>8946196 (You)
>Not necessarily emotionally triggered, but...
>>get back on fb for the first time since blackout
>>look at messages
>>see that I had been legit flirting with my high school-age cousin
>>fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

damn
I just don't read my blackout messages past the level needed to continue a conversation desu, and if I'm even able to continue the conversation then I guess jt wasn't too bad after all

how did your cousin respond?
>>
>>8946683
U r a hot mess
>>
>>8946683
She was flirting back in the messages but has never mentioned it in person. There was a long stretch of time between the blackout and getting back on fb, 5 months or so. I had no idea it ever happened.

>>8946688
Fuck you, you aren't me.
>>
Never posted in these threads because I am not an alcohol. I've had three tall boys tonight with an old friend though so I figured why not. I'm mainly a weed guy
>>
>>8946715
I wish I could be social on weed so I could just do that instead of alcohol desu
>>
>>8946718
Yeah I've never been a huge fan of alcohol. Probably because I am a lightweight and have a history of throwing up, especially after drinking too much liquor. Which is why I prefer beer
>>
I've been an emotional crutch. For 10 years. And I knew it deep down, and I drank it down, and probably killed off 20 years of my life. And just in time for us both to start getting clean, it becomes so obvious, and of such great consequence, I have nothing to look forward to, and I never did.
>>
couldn't take the shakes anymore, went to dr for Valium. Got a stash of 60
>>
Found out from a mutual friend of ours that after confessing we went to taco bell. I wasn't hungry so I just stayed in the car and while she was inside I apparently vanished

Then fast forward a few hours to me blacking in and I'm wandering along the side of a highway at daybreak struggling to get back to my bed

Oh well
>>
>>8946641
All of my wd symptoms occur roughly twice as fast as wikipedia states. I'm pretty much done with day 3 wd symptoms at 36 hours in.
>>
>Didn't drink yesterday
Nice, gonna have 4-5 beers today and be sober tomorrow
Fuck withdrawal
>>
Anyone else never got the shakes in their hands, but your legs started trembling really hard and uncontrollably when you were standing up? Only standing up, perfectly fine sitting down
>>
>>8946634
Congrats.

>>8946728
Time to fall in love with someone else.

>>8946873
While you were in the car, you thought "fuck it", went out, got a bottle at the nearest bottle shop, and from here didn't go back in the car (maybe you had planned to when exiting).
You were in semi-automated mode at that time, it didn't get into your long-term memory before you started drinking, thus why the blackout start a bit before drinking.
>>
19 checking in

my mom buys me booze cuz shes nice. last night i had my first experience of "too much" half a bottle of tequila and i was barely feeling it but after about 20 minutes i could hardly walk. it was kinda fun for like 10 minutes then i made ramen which took a really long time then i ate half of it and immediately felt like death so i layed down and every time i closed my eyes everything started spinning so i just layed with my eyes open staring at the wall until i passed out after like 40 minutes. is this what my life is going to be like?
>>
Do you realize you're blacked out when you're blacked out? Since you don't have any memories longer than like 5-10 seconds?
Can this thing even be studied?
>>
File: Terrys-nails.jpg (55KB, 634x354px) Image search: [Google]
Terrys-nails.jpg
55KB, 634x354px
Aw fuck
>Tfw Terry's Nails

>Sign of liver damage
FUCK
>>
File: Muehrcke's_lines.jpg (60KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
Muehrcke's_lines.jpg
60KB, 600x402px
>>8947424

Also have these lines but they're not as visible as on the picture
Fuck me, fuck me hard
>>
>>8947424

This is simply fucking epic
>One sign of Terry's nails is malnutrition
>malnutrition
I keep seeing that fucking word over and over

NOBODY EVER UFKCING SAYS TWHAT UFCKING MALTNURIOT
WHAT FUCKING MIENRALS OR VITAMINS IM LACKING
FUCKING CHRSIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT JUST FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IM MISSING REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
welp
>Belly fat is growing
>Can only see the outline of my abs when I flex them
>A lot more shit when I pinch the skin on my stomach
>>
File: IMG_0130.jpg (29KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0130.jpg
29KB, 500x332px
>black out
>start al/ck/ thread
>regain consciousness
>start another
>>
>>8947424
Striations are just genetic.
>>8947440
Might be worth worrying about, not sure.
>>
>>8946642
LEAF
>>
>>8948091
Those dark areas near the tips of my nails weren't there a year ago
>>
>>8945926
>>
>only had two glasses of scotch last night
>the glasses are 6 Mississippi count pours
Feels good
>>
>>8948353
>Mississippi count

I've only ever seen females do that in tv shows, counting mississippis
Do people actually fucking do that in America?
>>
Used to go through a pint of vodka every day and then whatever i had laying around at home after work.

Started drinking water like a fish and I'll maybe have a drink with my brother once a week. Maybe it'll work for you guys.
>>
>>8948427
Yea its fairly normal.
They teach us that as kids
>>
>>8948427
Yeah. When playing touch football as kids, you would have to could to 7 Mississippi before blitzing the quarterback
>>
>>8947424
what am I looking at here?
>>
>>8948427
It's an easy way to teach kids how to roughly count out seconds, because they're sugar addled shitgoblins and will just scream ONETWOTHREEFOURFIVESIX as fast as they can and do whatever it was they're supposed to wait on.
>>
>>8947409
You can check if someone else is blackouting, by asking them to remember something and asking them to repeat it a few seconds later.
You could try with a paper or something. But you won't remember you're blackouting a few seconds after learning it...
>>
1:25 pm here. tried as hard as i could to not drink today, but the shaking and fear got too bad, so the gf took me to get a pint of vodka. hopefully i'll be able to attempt a taper with this
>>
>No al/ck/ thread on the front page.

Not on my watch goddammit. I just started my daily glug from a plastic vodka bottle.
>>
>>8948806
Taper with beer stoopid.
Look up a proper taper and follow.
>>
>>8946114
>tfw type 1 diabetic
>tfw can only dream of a pump one day

I hope I die soon
>>
>>8948806
>tapering with hard liquor
not gonna make it

liquor > wine > beer

buy shitty stuff you don't actually want to drink
>>
>>8948876
>>8949016
There is nothing wrong with tapering with vodka provided you're willing to taper. >>8948806
Your girlfriend sounds awesome. My girlfriend was invaluable in my recovery.
>>
>>8945926
Fuck I'm dyeing... You know how they say alcks don't have hangovers. Every now and then they're wrong. I drink every day for 10 years and for some reason today is the day I die. So fucking nauseous. I can't tell if my brain feels shrunken or swollen. blarrgggggg............ I've been up for 4 hours and it's gotten worse.
>>
>>8945926
>bored
>start up a game
>quit playing
>start a movie
>pause and do something else
>nothing to do
god dammit I want to drink.
>>
>>8949176
Clean your room
>>
anyone else here drink primarily because they are very lonely

think i could quit if i just had someone in my life but i have nothing to quit for
>>
>>8949235
Alot of people turn to drugs alch due to isolation.
Really u would need healthy group hobbies to make new friends and start to change ur situation.

But it can be done, it may take time. But it's def doable
>>
>>8949235
I drink to stop the memories.

Anyone else fear wetbrain?
>>
Just dtabk 40% feel like death only Make me think
>>
>>8949223
yeah I know, all my busy work is done, nothing to do. I earned a drink or nine.
>>
Hello drunken friends
post tunes
>>
>>8949372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge7mozA-ptI
>>
>>8949376
VERY bad post.
>>
>>8946642
A fucking leaf lol
Just taking a break from /pol/ no offense
>>
>>8947440
i had these for about a month recently. sign of kidney damage, i found out (from google so i don't know.) cleared up even though drinking just as much. from watching tv, too, i found it can be a sign of arsenic poisoning.
>>
>>8949603
>damn, didn't know about terry's nails, now that the mee's lines have cleared up, i still very clearly have terrry's nails.
hopefully death comes quickly
>>
>>8949372
today, smashing pumpkins
>>
>>8949246
What is wet brain
>>
>decide to take a sober day to save money
>feel like shit all day
>its only 6pm
gunna be a long fucking night
>>
>>8949372
Cranking Audioslave in tribute to that piece of shit Cornell
>>
500ml brandy and 4loko for me today.
Was fucking hammered in my taco bell interview. Fuck my life.
What you all drink and do today?
>>
File: 20170518_170825.jpg (4MB, 2379x2804px) Image search: [Google]
20170518_170825.jpg
4MB, 2379x2804px
>>8947424
am i gonna die?
>>
File: old-crow-reserve.jpg (25KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
old-crow-reserve.jpg
25KB, 200x400px
Someone convince me not to go buy a nice bottle of Old Crow Reserve.... Been sober for 20 days, shit is driving me nuts.
>>
File: 1468021537735.jpg (36KB, 612x479px) Image search: [Google]
1468021537735.jpg
36KB, 612x479px
>>8949645
no, you just ain't gunna get no gf
>>
>>8949645
No one cares
>>
>>8949639
walked past the black hole sun statue about an hour ago, buncha faggets hanging around it.
>>
>>8949651
>20 days
If you're trying to quit entirely, don't.
If you're just trying to stop binge drinking every night, go buy a smalley
>>
>>8949651
Because it would go down to smooth in a glass cup with a 2 second poor with a splash of coke and 3 ice cubes.
>>
File: 1390597113399.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1390597113399.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>>8949663
I binge for like 3-4 days every two or three weeks. Shit killed my job, gf, and friends though, so wtf do I have to lose now? I don't even know
>>
>>8949671
>so wtf do I have to lose now?
The tiny bit of sanity you have left, I guess.
There's no sense in intentionally driving yourself to rock bottom.
>>
>>8949669
>2 second pour

what are you some kind of sissy? I put like 30% of the bottle in the first drink
>>
>>8949676
Good for you . Than do it
>>
File: 1389514003938.jpg (199KB, 700x788px) Image search: [Google]
1389514003938.jpg
199KB, 700x788px
>>8949675
you sure?
>>
>>8949671
You're friends weren't alcoholic fuck ups too?
>>
>>8946873
thinking back on this I think it's time I stop drinking
>>
>>8949691
Nope, they're all married and have careers and shit I'll probably never get..
>>
>>8949699
They sound like real losers u don't wanna around that Anyway
>>
Good liquor to mix with milk?
>>
>>8949723
no
just do shots if you don't want to taste liquor. sip chaser, take shot, swallow, drink chaser
mixed drinks are for enjoying rum and enjoying coca-cola. don't subject yourself to MILK, holy cow
>>
>>8949723
kahlua
>>
>>8949731
>this

brown cows, my man
>>
>>8948242
>impossible to remove
>before it's too late
you fucking fatasses need to get out of denial it's simple calories in calories out, it's NEVER too late and it's NEVER impossible to remove
>>
>>8949723
Whiskey I guess. Baileys is just whiskey and cream iirc.
>>
>>8949372
listening to some gay shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec1syKOdlwo

>>8949618
nice, what's your jam at the moment?
>>
File: 1492305191810.jpg (91KB, 350x333px) Image search: [Google]
1492305191810.jpg
91KB, 350x333px
>>8949862
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhcCEHX6TaQ

more gay shit. anybody here atm?
>>
>>8949755
Seriously, I drink a six pack of lager a day and I'm on the border of underweight BMI

To put that into perspective, my TDEE is around 1700 and a six pack is 1130 cal

It's not that difficult.
>>
>>8949875
Yeah man, just trying to keep myself hyped up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrO9-j_zALg
>>
Ugh. Trying to lay off the spirits so I bought 3lt of Weston's organic cider. 3 litres of 6% downed in an hour and I feel precisely nothing. Not a solitary fucking thing.
The shit are we gonna do guys n' gals? It's never going to end at this rate. Don't want to be drunk when I die, don't want my last words to be blackout, drunkfuck gibberish.
>>
>>8950082
why would you add a shit ton of sugar and low abv to to try and help?
>>
>>8950098
>sugar
It's fermented apple juice and sulphites, there's nothing added, no sugar. Not all ciders are shit.
I was gonna try drinking nothing today, I thought it'd soften the blow a bit, but I expected to feel at least something. Nada
>>
>>8950115
you know that apples are high in sugar, right?
>>
>>8950134
Naturally occurring fruit sugars can't really be compared to a bottle of white cider with a shitload of refined sugar added.
>>
>>8950139
fructose is fructose dude
>>
>>8950143
You don't say.
It's also a lot more bioavailable in the small intestine than the more complex refined sugar molecule. It'll be primarily monosaccharide after fermentation, absorbed straight into the blood stream with no digestion required, dense sugars won't be broken down in time and will reach the 2 trillion microorganisms in your large intestine.
I can eat fruit/honey/glucose all day and be healthy, but one spoon of refined sugar and my intestine is rekt, sometimes to the point of needing to go on immunosuppressant meds like prednisolone
>>
Ugh. Almost 4am. Not remotely tipsy. Shop closed for 2 hours. Imma take a few sleepers and try to collapse fir a while.
Fuck alcoholism. Tired of this shit.
>>
>>8950160
lol you have to go on steroids after putting sugar in your coffee?

what a fagget.
>>
Any rum recommendations for around 100USD?

El Diplomatico (Anejo, ExtraAnejo, and Reserva Exclusiva) and El Dorado 12 year are two of my faves. I've also had Ron Abuelo 12 year which was nice. I'm looking for something that isn't as sweet as the first two I mentioned unless it's really fucking good. Not looking for a mixer. I like to sip
>>
>>8949235
lonely/bored drinker here

i did an inpatient rehab for 9 months once. stayed sober the whole time except for 2 beers at the airport bar during a visit home. its not that hard if you stay busy and have social contacts. truth.
>>
>>8950082
Even if ur not drunk ur ok. Use this as a starting point to taper and buy like 30g of meng da kratom.

Try to transfer to that, much easier to quit
>>
>>8950208
How much did it cost? Rehab seems fun to me. Structure a gym, people to talk too and meds to sleep.

Way better than doing it solo then also being isolated while going through the mental aspect of WD
>>
>>8950082
>6%
Is just throwing your money away.
8% and up only and more upwards toward 12% desu
>>
>used to have huge problems with alcoholism
>stopped drinking August 2016 to impress a man
>started casually having 1-2 glasses of wine once a week, thinking I've got this under control now, I went through the WDs
>start drinking a bottle of wine once a week
>twice a week
>now drinking 2 glasses every night with some nights ending in a glass or two full (I mean, really full, like 12+ drinks worth) of gin with a spritz of lime
>starting to consider drinking at/before work...again
>starting to feel like I can't sleep without it...again
>starting to use it to kill my emotions...again
Hello darkness my old friend
>>
>>8950410
>(I mean, really full, like 12+ drinks worth)

how big are your glasses??
>>
So drunk I might just puke over everything in the house
helps me alck
>>
>>8950410
>I've got this under control now
Yeah. Know that feel. I feel so positive when I sober up that I don't see drinking as being a problem. Then wake up going CT in a cell.
>>8950167
Please try to be less 12.
>>
>>8950417
Stay near an appropriate puke-point at all times dude
>>
>>8950417
i've advanced past drunk-puke.

tend to throw up around 3pm the next day.

i've become a really good stealth puker
>>
>>8950416
One "drink" of liquor is 1.5 ounces.
So if it's like 12 drinks... it'll be 18oz?
It's probably more like a 16 ounce glass, it's like a normal water glass, and I'm not mixing it with anything.

>>8950423
>I feel so positive when I sober up that I don't see drinking as being a problem.
And then I start drinking just a bit, and I'm so pleased with myself for only having one drink a week for three weeks that I allow myself to have more and more, and it becomes a habit and now I'm back where I started, except this time around my liver is not in as good of shape.
>>
>>8950427
5-8 meters away from the toilet
it should be fine
maybe
>>8950439
tell me more
>>
File: ginhadley.png (184KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ginhadley.png
184KB, 750x1050px
slugging down this nice stuff before the black out three day bottom shelf gallons begin.... Tastes bretty good. Posted in the other thread but I guess that's for fags.
>>
>>8950446
you drink a pint glass full of gin every night?

so about half a fifth a night.

you buy your gin in handles, i assume?

how many handles a week?
>>
File: 1465103610563.png (253KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
1465103610563.png
253KB, 540x404px
>>8950467
like this is out of the ordinary or something
>>
>>8950459
>tell me more

can't tell you more, it was just one of those changes that happened with age and drinking.

i used to be able to drink without hangovers, hit my twenties, had a couple years where hangovers were hell, past that and now i don't puke unless it's the next day.

i'm a pukey person, any sign of discomfort (flu etc) and i'll vomit at least ten times.

if i have a hangover, i'll just make myself puke and it'll get rid of the hangover symptoms.
>>
>>8950475
exactly, i'm calling it ordinary
>>
>>8950480
maybe it's time to turn your life around?
>>
>>8950467
I only drink this much gin some nights. I drink wine every night though, which is a much more expensive hobby. I drink maybe 3-5 pints a week depending on how shit work has been. I go through a handle a week more or less... for now.

When I'd quit drinking I was doing about 2/3 a handle in a night, every night, plus a couple bar drinks on my way home from work. I had to drink that much or the hangovers would probably have killed me. Drink before work, drink on break, drink on the way home because I couldn't wait until I got home. I don't want to get there again but I honestly don't really know where to start in order to stop. Even getting a dui didn't stop me from drinking, even though I had randoms for alcohol all the time and got caught twice, almost went to jail.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>tfw had to literally carry my father home because he was too shitfaced yesterday

I actually provided him with the liquor which makes me feel twice as bad.
>>
I swear its my lucky day, I got a job and found 3 valium 10s in a parking lot. Life looks like it might be getting better. Also pro-tip , benzodiapines are awful to snort. Pretty much anything is more pleasant to insufflate.
>>
File: 1494326276774.jpg (33KB, 541x541px) Image search: [Google]
1494326276774.jpg
33KB, 541x541px
>>8950489
dui never stopped me either, I had a Breathalyzer in my car and I'd still drink on the way home.
>>
>>8950499
I'd argue that xanax might be harder to snort but why in gods name would you snort a benzo in the first place.
>>
>>8950504
I was curious on snorting benzos and realized afterwards how big of a mistake it was. It feels like snorting Tylenol for gods sake. Its awful.
>>
File: WP_20170516_001.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170516_001.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
How did I end up here;
Half my life and still full of fear.
If I'm honest I think you'll see, that I'm scared to shit what's coming for me.
>They say make the most of your time
How does that work when it's not on
Your side.

>What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Oh, so I've heard but I'm still going under.
>>
>>8950514
I'd imagine. You really shouldn't abuse them though, anon. I have some and I only really use them if I'm trying to quit drinking.
>>
>>8950514
what benzo?

Xanax is a waste of time
>>
>>8950525
I wanted to save them for the days without drinking, but I messed that up already. They definitely are a dangerous mix. 1+1 doesn't equal 2 with benzos and booze, it can equal 3 or even 4 ,they potentiate each other so much that it significantly UPS the chance of blackouts and severe respitory depression.

But so far so good
>>
>>8950528
Valium 10mgs, they are very mild and lengthy. Nothing to.get excited over. It is very mild but calming.
>>
>>8950534
Yeah, I've heard about that. Just be careful my dude.
>>
>>8950544
Thanks brother-man-anon
>>
>Not measuring your drinks with those fucking cup things that have measurements on them
>Not knowing how much you've drank to the milliliter
>>
Went to the pub, had some nice ales now I'm home drinking shitty vodka out of the bottle again. I feel pretty good. Last night I didn't drink was maybe a month ago now?
>>
>>8950544
My psychologist literally never told me mixing benzos/anti depressants with alcohol was bad.

Went three years heavy drinking while taking lamictal and 2mg of Klonopin and driving every night.

You'd think he'd bring that up.
>>
File: WP_20170413_009.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170413_009.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Dear alcohol,
You are not my friend and I despise you.
You are my pain and I adore you.
I am far from lonely but without you I am a mess.
I'm taking more than I can give, is this the life I want to live?
Pain is better than addiction
pain would be better.
This is life I want to live, I choose to live.
t. Al/ck/
>>
>>8950598
Tolerance plays a big role in it, I'm just saying there are some risks involved. It is combo that can potentially cause more.blackouts than normal.
>>
>>8950548
just wanted to give you my two cents, benzos are great for hangovers, i can be drunk all weekend and monday morning i'll pop a pill and not feel like death all day
>>
>>8950608
I should have saved them to be honest, but my self control is obviously not up to par. I'll just have to white knuckle bare it tomorrow. At least the shakes are gone and I I'm nly have minor eithdrawls after drinking.
>>
>>8950606
yeah, i don't remember my early twenties
>>
>>8950599
write more please, I felt this
>>
>>8950614
I understand what you mean, it kind if stings when people ask you if you remember "hey remember that one time we did that thing" and you can only Blankly stare. I was always the guy with the perfect memory but that was before the drugs and alcohol. It hurts deeply not remembering so many great times I spent with my wife. All those movies we went to see, all the trips to visit cheap landmarks, all the concerts I barely have a vague memory of. It hurts anon>>8950614
>>
>>8950623
Will do
>>
>>8950558
>not using a micropipette
>not knowing how much alcohol you drank to a microliter
>>
File: WP_20161020_001.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161020_001.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Drinking liquid fire
My own head is a liar

Deep inside, these memories I choose to leave behind.

Take a drink and close my eyes until I'm hopelessly lost in my fears.
Am I the only one? With no sunlight it dark in here.

Am I just wasting my time, searching for an exit I'm a bottle again?
>>
>>8950627
luckily i have ptsd so i can just blame most of it on that, i try and do the exercises (brain teasers, cross word puzzles, journaling) that my therapists say to do, but my memory is fucked.

i feel ya. my friends know i have a bad memory so they let it be, but it's pretty sad to not even remember what neighbourhood i lived in in 2011 or what boyfriend i had in 2014.
>>
>>8949372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIRE6iw-ws4
>>
>>8950647
>>8950521
Are you gonna be okay?
>>
>>8950611
Self control issues is probably the reason why we're all here. I wouldn't sweat it, man. Shit happens.
>>
File: LemonGnomes.jpg (67KB, 416x276px) Image search: [Google]
LemonGnomes.jpg
67KB, 416x276px
My Dearest Alcohol,
I wanted someone to blame,
But it was only me who is driving the nails into my coffin.

Pretending everything is alright has become a chore.
All I searched for was a little piece of mind, but found a bottle of whiskey with a two faced smile.

Wide awake but still asleep is how the day to day is, yet I only have myself to blame.
>>
File: Gnomeish.jpg (60KB, 717x468px) Image search: [Google]
Gnomeish.jpg
60KB, 717x468px
>>8950666
Im fine anon, I would rather rant like this then go on another tangent about gnomes.
>>
Tomorow I'll have to do a 600km trip in the middle of buttfuck nowhere
Don't want to drink but at the same time a 6h long drive is pretty fucking long
>>
>>8950684
Where are you planning on going?
>>
File: Wise Cactus.jpg (158KB, 1440x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Wise Cactus.jpg
158KB, 1440x1042px
Hello alcohol,
You are my surrogate for a functional life.
In perfection I will find I can rip off his fermented mask that I choose to wear.

As the day is done, there is nothing left to say. Resting hand in hand with a bottle, wishing I had known my place.

I wish I had the courage to take a stand, but have convinced myself it is an errand of a fool.
They recommend I repent and have God help me though.
Is anything like it seems? Living through this sequence like some kind of dream?
Forced onto me by my own selfish being.

All I know how to do now is burn bridges as I cower beneath, trying to salvage my hopes in the debris.
>>
>>8950687
I have to drive my grandma in Auvergne (France), from Paris because she 'doesn't feel safe' driving around other people, but she feels fine driving in the middle of nowhere where the roads are rally tier, and I have to take a train back home too..
>>
>>8950499
Why would you ever sniff benzos? Oral route for depressants is always better. Unless of course you want to go rectal.
>>
File: wojakbar.jpg (69KB, 1278x842px) Image search: [Google]
wojakbar.jpg
69KB, 1278x842px
>>8950599
>>8950677
>>8950707
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>8950707
Those were good
>>
File: Rot that gut.jpg (27KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
Rot that gut.jpg
27KB, 380x380px
No one seems to sense my strain, and no one else seems to know.

I need someone to hold on to, so I can have hope, lest I fall.
All I can be certain of is that we cannot continue down this road.
As we dwell on what has came to past, no amount of booze will bring it back.
> I know
>Oh how much I know

I just want to turn back time,
and then maybe I could realise
that living my life at such a wild pace
will make me another piece of forgotten history.

I'm unstrung and I have failed to settle bets with my own soul. I just want one more drink before I have to let it go.

As I'm gripping to the last sip of this bottle i've grown too loathe.

Spent my whole life wishing I was enough.
Just wanted to amount to something.
>>
>>8950740
I guess this is my last one ill write. I'm starting to get the feels.

I love yall , and wish yall the best.
>>
File: SAMMY.png (747KB, 951x658px) Image search: [Google]
SAMMY.png
747KB, 951x658px
>tfw you pre-drink with friends before going out to the club and they're expecting to either do shots or mix drinks with the rum you brought
>totally forget that you've hit a point where you're drinking way more than people normally should and you were planning to just drink it from the bottle on your own
>tfw the mickey of Kraken you brought is two thirds empty after your first swig and you barely feel it and everyone is staring at you like you're some sort of monster
>>
>>8950746
I love you too, friend. Your writing style reminded me of this song so I'll leave this with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN4AxskpSAE
>>
File: Gnomely.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gnomely.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
Denial is an impairment of your fear.
One more second chance would be ideal, but what is done has been done.
Maybe I can lavish in this uncertainty,
but my dear alcohol let me ask you.
Who can be without you?
How can I live to tell the things I have seen?
Why must I endure the Hell that comes with the drink?
How I can continue to justify this when my failing health is choking me?

How I can sleep at night?

I ask the questions to my bottle as if it has the answers I'm looking for.

This life of self-destruction has left me with no option but the hand of God i'm too tempted to bribe.
I'm getting old and growing weak.
Is this giving up?
Sabotaging your own inner-light
I failed to remember how to seize the moment, my life can end on a dime
>I just want to cease the torment, Its ruining my mind.

There is a glimmer of hope.
Remember that brothers.
>>
>>8950763
Listening! Very melancholy
>>
File: 1367212897408.jpg (50KB, 743x760px) Image search: [Google]
1367212897408.jpg
50KB, 743x760px
WHAT THE HORRIBLE FUCK IS ALL THIS STORY POEM SHIT FUCK OFF WITH THIS NEVER COME BACK TO THESE THREADS FUCK DAMNIT
>>
>When you ruffle your hair and pretend it's snowing
>>
>>8950813
It's in an alcohol to feel
>>
>>8950813
Its an abstract kind of alcohol feel, and just a pro-tip , typing in all caps makes you look all kinds of stable and totally not histrionic.
>>
>>8950813
First I get berated for gnomes and now sharing some feels. It has gotten to the point that I dont even know what I can post without some overly dramatic guy jumping In to get ill with me.
>>
>>8947406
hopefully not if you stop doing stupid shit like this and don't feel that you rely on alcohol regularly. next time try to remember how awful you felt when you drank that much. don't stress it but be mindful
>>
Alcohol Thread
Poetry happens
No Bukowski Link?!

come on guys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t35M9k4fbo
>>
Anyone hit a limit with bud/lager where they can't get any more drunk?

Around the 15th bud I stagnant with drunkenness...what's with that?
>>
>>8950658
this song always hits me in the feels
>>8950763
did not expect to see agalloch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktL2xfaLXM4&index=4&list=PLnxENV38Su2rimB7QOrqd2FcmhNsaYFac
>>
File: 7t67667667.jpg (455KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
7t67667667.jpg
455KB, 1120x1680px
thought I was broke till monday then I found a bunch of quarters so I walked down and bought a hurricane lager for $2.27, last beer for a few days, found a half smoked american spirit walking home so I ripped the filter off and re-rolled it and washed my hands, free cigarette.
>>
>>8950862
god...fuck me now
>>
>>8950862
Livin the dream.
Dnt wry anon alot of us have been to that place.
Dont make it permanent
>>
File: 767876786.jpg (413KB, 1120x1680px) Image search: [Google]
767876786.jpg
413KB, 1120x1680px
>>8950889
I work but i'm still broke some of the month, I have food, weed, rent money and everything else but I run out of drinking money so I have to quit drinking for a few days at a time every month.
>>
>>8947349
Anyone?
>>
>>8950974
i've never had that standing up,i've gone through periods where I would be in bed and I would feel buzzing in my legs(not actual shaking but internal vibrating/buzzing) to the point I couldn't sleep unless I smoked a bunch of weed and the weed would make it worse till I got high enough to fall asleep. Probably from the research chemicals I consumed from china years ago that'll kill me eventually.
>>
>>8950974
When I first went into detox i actually had leg shakes instead of hand shakes. Not exactly sure if that's normal but that was one of the only few times I was sober so I can't really say.

>>8950851
>Black Lake Niðstång
Patrician taste. That entire album is good, fuck /mu/ for shitting on it when it came out.
>>
Been drinking since 11 am yesterday, playing vidya and being a /degenerate/. Drink of choice is whiskey, but I'll drink whatever. Currently drinking Jack Daniels Tennessee honey
>>
New poster, always a lurker. al/ck/ threads are a lifestyle.

Hands tremble, I shake when I stand
Simplicity yet the duplicity of the lifestyle I can't withstand
I'm like a drum kit, kick stand keeping me propped up
but I continue to be fucked up
It's I lifestyle, the haze the blaze the glory
But shit fades quick and ends up messy and gory.
Young at 22 I've got much more to live, but keep giving up like a kid
knee, nobody knows me, stuck in the zone cold alone and not caring.
Nothing I've thought is worth the type spent to jot,
but thanks to /alc/ I've got opportunity to express some thoughts.
>>
I rhyme dum
shit is randum once you've downed too much of the rum
two thumbs, one on each hand
but I'm unstable as shit, need a kickstand.
Do your hands shake when you wake up in the morning?
Does your blood rush at the sound of drinks pouring?
We're all dwelling in the swamp together
Stay put together go to work,
new sweater
Seeking out /acl/ everyday I'm on the net
surfing every day but haven't bought a board yet
Y'all might understand me, I hope you do,
but we've got a distance
teenagers and celebs from youtube
Is anyone out there? I doubt it
deep buried alone in the coffin
Cover me in sediment I haven't yet met all the
al keeholics and nosy writers so tell me how you're feeling and let's talk about it
/alc/
>>
Dolphinatley, and it sort of scares me when I do. I find it hit hardest when I'm trying to stand dead still- like smoking a cigarette or something.
>>
How do I sleep? It's 5:30 am and I'm not even tired. At least the heart palpitations subsided.
>>
>>8951112
xanax and watching familiar movies mah dude
>>
>>8950813
This.
And I just knew it was the gnome fag before he confirmed it.
>>
>>8951569
Can I get a quick rundown on gnome fag
>>
kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8951617
I told you already, come to Finland and bring all your cash
>>
>>8950974
Sounds like you need to eat. I've been through withdrawal countless times, and it can make you so weak that standing is difficult. Take strength from wherever you can, consuming lots of calories will definitely help. If all else fails, have half a beer.
>>
Fuck me alcohol has completely shit on my immune system
>>
>>8951910
What makes you think so?
Aside from common sense I mean. What symptoms are you getting?
>>
>>8952065
I used to get only one common cold a year for over a decade now, and this year I've got multiple shits already and a few days ago I was coughing my lung out
>>
This is hell. Why do I do this? How did I get here? This is fucking hell. I feel like I'm going to have a mental breakdown. I've finally realized that I don't want to die, not like this. Fuck. Why
>>
>>8952086
It's too late to turn back
>>
>>8952086
More info?
>>
File: 1494080330491.jpg (20KB, 374x398px) Image search: [Google]
1494080330491.jpg
20KB, 374x398px
Every time I get drunk I start breaking things and messaging all of my ex's on Facebook or texting them edition.
>>
>>8952074
Also I cut my finger more than a week ago and it's taking forever to heal, I also used to get random bruises everywhere but those have stopped recently
>>
>>8952107
Just the same old /alck/ sob story. I'm hungover. I want to stop. I've cut down lately but it's hard to stop. Last month I managed 3 weeks without, decided to "reward" myself and I've been back on this wagon since. Here we go again, day 1.

Are those liver detox kits from vitamin shops worth a try? Any supplement recommendations?
>>
what alcohol should i switch to if i want to lose weight?

i'm on whiskey atm. wine?
>>
>>8952137
Being on the wagon means sober, anon. Falling off means you're rekt again.
I fell too a couple of days ago after 8 days clean. I don't think I'm ever going to manage to quit.
>>
File: Avery_Bullock.jpg (34KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
Avery_Bullock.jpg
34KB, 500x300px
>Got kicked out of my favorite bar last week

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>I'm gunna take a sober day
>Okay maybe I'll just drink a little
>Fuck it I'll take a sober day tomorrow, but I'm not gunna get super wasted
>Whoops there goes the fifth
FUCK
EVERY TIME
>>
>>8952194
I get kicked out for entering any bar because I have autism. No joke. Never made it past one beer.
>>
>>8952207
Give one instance of you being kicked out and how your autism did it.
>>
I wish i had friends.
Is it fun drinking with friends?
>>
stop posting poetry its not good guys
>>
>>8952891
Anon has no taste
Hating the more cultured ones
Fucking sour grapes
>>
>>8952928
likes bad poetry
Cant seem to develop taste
boo hoo alcohol
>>
>>8952207
Im curious about this too. Did you try touching the waitress or something?
>>
>When trying to reach your bed in the dark without hitting an empty beer bottle or can and causing a domino effects on hundreds of bottles
80% luck 20% memory/skill
>>
>>8952194
Topkek why?
>>
What's white the gay poetry in here fuckk off
>>
>>8953259
>That hilarious cliche sound of 40+ beer cans and empty liquor bottles getting knocked over
>>
File: IMG_20160630_141328.jpg (82KB, 720x716px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_141328.jpg
82KB, 720x716px
well I'm on day 2 of gin again fucking kill me now
>>
This is like poser alcoholism. You people don't make your own booze, right? So you're just AA dipshits?
>>
>>8953485
I made mead one time. Was okay. Took too long though.
I'd too scared to make my own vodka without blowing up my kitchen
>>
File: still1.jpg (199KB, 1600x1985px) Image search: [Google]
still1.jpg
199KB, 1600x1985px
>>8953494

You won't blow up your kitchen. I use my still like a coffee pot. It's just a device that creates booze.
>>
I've been drinking half a fifth of whisky plus a six pack of beer every day for the last few months and in the last week I started getting extremely painful stomach pains but today I took a Prilosec and the pains went away. Can heavy alcohol use cause stomach issues?
>>
>>8953507

Are you shitting blood yet? Do you have acid reflux everyday in the form of hiccups?
>>
>>8953524
Not that guy, but yes and yes. Not hiccups though. Milk helps with the burning.
>>
>>8953524
I've been checking my shit every morning and there's no blood but I've been getting hiccups a lot more often. I was starting to get worried it was something serious but the stabbing pains in my stomach stopped after I took medicine.
>>
>>8953507

I put a quarter teaspoon of baking soda into 65% alcohol low wines to normalize it to around 6.8 pH. I'm probably murdering all healthy bacteria in my stomach, but that's what I drink.
>>
>>8953527

personally I'm worried about colon polyps but I dunno. I have a bidet that makes me bleed from time to time. Watch out for real bleeds.
>>
>>8953527

Buy 1000mg tums in bulk.
>>
>>8952834
yeah, there's the risk of acting like an idiot though. maybe not worth it.
>>
>>8952834
It depends on how much you drink and what kind of drunk you are. I turn into a complete cunt when I'm drunk so I only drink alone.
>>
>>8951584
control's the world's peso supply
>>
>>8952138
basically all the calories are from the alcohol itself

start a keto diet friendo

>>8952132
take vitamin c supplements, it's consumed in the production of collagen so superdosing on it speeds up injury recovery, also completely safe to take 2000+mg per day since you just pee out what your body can't handle

t. resident al/ck/ tranny
>>
File: IMG_20170519_214541.jpg (1MB, 2912x3995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170519_214541.jpg
1MB, 2912x3995px
>>8952115
>punched my TV, did this to finger
>Blood EVERYWHERE entire wall spattered, ceiling, carpet soaked in places
>2new wall holes
Yupp. We are hoping this heals.
>>
>>8953693
What was on TV?
>>
>>8953705
A lot of my blood.

Also, there's another finger cut in this thread? Rare.
>>
Is it bad that I've had 250 ml of 46% abv scotch and the most intoxicated I've felt is ever so slightly sleepy?
>>
Is there something I can take to help stave off withdrawl symptoms? I'm at about 500ml a day and I hear that's the point at which cutting cold turkey is a bad idea
>>
>>8953737
I remember when I developed a tolerance. It's depressing, just drink more.
>>
>>8953756
But I'm running out of (good) alcohol! I just finished my Glenmorangie, I have very little Ardbeg left, and after that I have Absinthe, which, while delicious and extremely intoxicating, makes me vomit like a firehose
>>
File: 870.jpg (71KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
870.jpg
71KB, 541x960px
I'm so desperate to be sober that it makes me want to drink.
>>
>>8953745
like 1 shot
>>
>>8953745
5-HTP over the counter
tapering with progressively-smaller alcohol intake per day
benzos (because they work on similar pathways to alcohol, so it's basically tapering without alcohol)
>>
File: 1449015305403.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1449015305403.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
Finished my second 4loko and realized that I was out of booze. Nice trip to the grocery store for a 12 pack. Seems like tonight will be quite fun. At least I have some soup that I can eat tomorrow morning.
>>
>>8953912
How do you drink 4loko without getting horrific heartburn?
>>
>>8953934
Idk anon. I have never gotten heartburn.
>>
>tfw cut cold turkey
>can't sleep for 3 days
>get an infection and almost die
hmmm
>>
File: 1491863000135.jpg (57KB, 850x835px) Image search: [Google]
1491863000135.jpg
57KB, 850x835px
>>8954023
>cold turkey
>>
>>8954027
its ok im over most of it now
the infection was a diffferent time but last night i thought i was dying
>>
>>8946998
Same here. Thank God for that...I tend not to go on multi-day benders though. Once I wake up from a bad bender the day before, I've learned to not keep going. Still though, one heavy day can leave me feeling pretty shit. One of the big keys is just keeping food in my stomach if I'm going to be drinking a lot - makes a world of difference
>>
>>8948807
>plastic vodka bottle

Ugh I do not miss those days.
>>
Lock your credit cards/cash/anything you can use to buy more alcohol in this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZDAZPQG/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It has been working for me.
>>
my friend started drinking again liver is shot been in and out of the hospital for the past couple years. has pancreatitus quit drinking for six month stretches and starts back because i didnt come to visit him for about a week. it was 7pm and already downed two pints and had another one. stayed for about half hour so depressing to listen to him ramble on about the same old shit. drinking a pint myself in the comfort of my own place and listening to music playing games gonna quit drinking soon.
>>
File: 1388715536997.jpg (42KB, 720x439px) Image search: [Google]
1388715536997.jpg
42KB, 720x439px
>>8954079
>gonna quit drinking soon.
>>
File: 1412397505922.jpg (90KB, 925x768px) Image search: [Google]
1412397505922.jpg
90KB, 925x768px
>>8954031
every time you go through it, it becomes worse the next time

NEVER go cold turkey, it wreaks absolute havoc on your neurochemistry

please anon
>>
>>8954132
i have benzos but i feel like anything i take will just be thrown up
>>
>>8946482
you either haven't been drinking enough

or you got what lemmy's got in his blood
>>
>>8954154
maybe add some pot into the mix?

it always helps my nausea subside a bit
>>
>Al/ck/ threads being split

Wtf you niggers, wait for page 8-9, make a new thread and link it in the old one, fucks sake
At least both use proper images as OP
>>
>>8954210
>talking to normies to buy drugs
that won't fly with my autism
>>
>>8954220
sometimes i forget that other places aren't like where i live, where i can buy pot at a store
>>
>>8954222
if justin "weedman" trudeau gets off his ass that will change
>>
File: 1493444608351.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493444608351.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>8954227
lmao fuck off LEAF
>>
>>8954154
put it in your butt for an hour
>>
>>8954230
b-but i poop from there
>>
>>8954233
well hopefully you poop first before sticking it in there
>>
File: 1801992832.jpg (35KB, 600x441px) Image search: [Google]
1801992832.jpg
35KB, 600x441px
were gonna need another thread soon
>>
>>8954301

Just move to >>8945682
>>8945682
>>
>>8953404
I said something stupid, the bartender said something stupid, then she called over the bouncer who was a big butch bulldyke.

Long story short, I drew my gun (bad idea to carry drunk) and pistol whipped the dyke. They told me not to come back

All in all, it could have gone a lot, lot worse. I'm gonna keep my gun in the glove box from now on.
>>
>>8954931
How did you not get arrested for brandishing and assault?
>>
>>8953894
>tapering with progressively-smaller alcohol intake per day
Over how many days?
I keep waking up shivering at unreasonable hours and want that shit to stop
>>
File: American-Dad-with-guns-8x6.jpg (44KB, 452x438px) Image search: [Google]
American-Dad-with-guns-8x6.jpg
44KB, 452x438px
>>8954946
I'm ex military. Needless to say I exfiltrated out of there pretty damn quick. I think everyone was in shock that a gun came out, so nobody tried to get my plates

If a cop comes knocking on my door then we'll deal with that too
>>
File: 1359585260553.jpg (10KB, 379x374px) Image search: [Google]
1359585260553.jpg
10KB, 379x374px
>dont go out drinking for 2 weeks because i got dumped
>have a pint of cider today with lunch
>get fairly tipsy just from that

wtf how did my tolerance disappear so suddenly
>>
>>8955000
I drink half a liter of vodka a day on average and a pint or two will still get me fairly buzzed. Unless you're 300lb or have already eaten a shitload alcohol will dump into your intestine pretty fast and be absorbed much more rapidly.
>>
File: 288090_735x390.jpg (140KB, 735x390px) Image search: [Google]
288090_735x390.jpg
140KB, 735x390px
>>8954960
My friends and I didn't even do anything that bad to be kicked out of a bar. They were scared because of my knuckle/face tats
>>
>>8955150
Post pic
>>
>>8950711
Have you seen Parisians driving? In bumfuck rally, as long as you avoid drunks and wild boars you're pretty safe.

>>8950831
Ignore the trolls. Same apply to >>8950813, ignore the poetry or whatever.

>>8952137
Off/On wrong
Take B vitamins, B1 and B6 iirc, and PP vitamin. Or a regular multivitamin, you probably need the other ones too, and there isn't too much vitamins (except one they put absurd low quantity in multivitamins.)

>>8952834
It was when I had friends and wasn't an alcohol.
Then being drunk daily and turning into a fucking asshole when more drunk made me lose all my friends. Drinking alone stop being fun too.
I miss them.

>>8952138
Replace soda/juice/sugar with no sugar. Or cut ethanol quantity.

>>8953765
You're supposed to mix absinthe with cold water, like pastis.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.