[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does one make the transition from enjoying a couple beers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

how does one make the transition from enjoying a couple beers on the weekend with friends to enjoying everyday kicking back daily drink-a-thons?

I can seem to get past... the taste. (and hangovers)
>>
how does one make the transition from thinking of a shitty thread then actually deciding to write it and post it?
>>
>>8944005
kinda just happens, I guess :<
>>
Do all canadians really look like this?
>>
i don't understand why you want to be an alcoholic. it's not fun or good.
>>
File: 1357946704147.jpg (58KB, 670x686px) Image search: [Google]
1357946704147.jpg
58KB, 670x686px
>>8944367

This.

Also, alcoholism kind of just happens organically... It does help if you actually enjoy alcohol. Don't strive for it for stupid peer pressure reasons; it's really not glamorous. The al/ck/ thread has turned into an eternal general over the past few years (I stopped posting in it because fuck general culture), but you can probably hear some shit to dissuade you from going down that path if you lurk a couple threads.

It's a real fucking addiction, with no benefits, and having a lifestyle that encourages drinking everyday is exactly how you fall into it.

I wish I didn't have crippling social anxiety and hypochondria, otherwise I'd just smoke pot. The alcohol also makes me want to smoke cigarettes, and I end up being super loose, in a sexual kind of way, which is also scary.

It's not heroin, but don't strive to get better at heavy drinking.There are plenty of other drugs out there that are much better.
>>
>>8943993
the problem you sound lazy
find a fucking hobby anon
preferably with a steep learning curve and half decent ppl involved
like fish tanks, plamo or mahjong
>>
>>8944385
>fuck general culture
Oh fuck off, every board on this site is general culture. This is as good as it gets, threads that stay up for a week at most and no names.
>>
>>8944592
t. cancer
>>
>>8943993
do not do this
>>
>>8943993
>>8944367
>>8944385

Basically what these anons are saying. Enjoy your aversion to alcohol (hopefully it lasts) -- you will lead a better life.
>>
>>8943993
spotted the underaged one
>>
>>8943993
>i want to become an alcoholic

why on earth
>>
>>8943993
congratulations, this is actually the stupidest fucking post I've read all year
>>
Why the fuck would you want to do that to yourself?
>>
>>8943993
dont. if it doesnt come naturally you are lucky. some of us are 40-beer-a-day alcoholics. fuck that shit. get a new hobby.
>>
File: 1350271911187.gif (271KB, 387x400px) Image search: [Google]
1350271911187.gif
271KB, 387x400px
>>8945920
>40-beer-a-day alcoholics
>>
Alcohol is a shit tier substance. It causes horrible dehydration for a day after consuming and increases your heart rate

Just convince your friends to make the transition to weed.
>>
>>8944592
t. newfag

general are straight cancer
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.