[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please please help me out. I spent a year with 0 friends. Sleeping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: received_1272483226200139.jpg (14KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
received_1272483226200139.jpg
14KB, 500x383px
Please please help me out.

I spent a year with 0 friends. Sleeping in a car irregularly. Nightmares every night. Wanting to die.

I joined a church, I'm cooking a group dinner tomorrow night. They're awesome people and they like me!

I want friends more than anything else in the world.

Can you please give me a god tier recipie I can make for them (10 people)

I need this /ck/ my arm is covered in scars from self harm.

I looked on the 'glorious verticle recipies' I didn't see any main dish jump at me.

Can you show me the best dish you've ever eaten?

Thanks guys!
>>
>>8942109
In the northeast? WV north?
You can come visit.
>>
>inb4 FOR ME
Just make the spring rolls in the booru if you don't have any cooking skill
>>
>>8942128
Australia :)
>>
>>8942109
Assuming you dont know how to cook I suggest either tuna noodle casserole,
spag bol with Italian bread and butter, chili mac, or ham and swiss quiche.
Serve with a garden salad and have a few dressings available. Maybe an appropriately paired bottle of vino. Chocolate pudding pie with whipped cream and some coffee for dessert. Congrats on your new friends, OP.
>>
>>8942109
sure, buy 10 tomatoes, slice them up and put some may on top, garnish with black pepper

buy 3 whole chickens, cut them into legs wings, etc, roll around in flour. fry in oil

use the leftover grease and some flour and water to make gravy

buy a few pounds of potatoes, mash them up. serve with gravy

buy a few cans of green beans, cook those fuckers

make cornbread, look up the recipe yourself you fucker. butter on the side

serve with ice tea or whatever is common where you live
>>
At what point was sleeping in your car or cutting yourself relevant to your question.
>>
>>8942306
I want to make friends so badly
>>
>>8942109
>Stewart the Sock
>>
>>8942109
buy a big ol round loaf of bread (idk what they're called in english)

buy about 1kg-1,5kg of pork knuckle/shank. boil it for about an hour and a half in salted and peppered water. debone it and pull the meat apart, save the broth (the water that you boiled it in, not sure what it's called in english)

when you're done, stir fry some vegetables. i recommend peppers, onions, mushrooms. use salt, red and black pepper and whatever seasoning you like.

then, cut the top off the loaf and remove the soft white part until it's hollow and resembles a bowl. as you're doing this, make sure the loaf is on your baking pan, because it'll be hard to move it after it's been stuffed. then pour the pork, vegetables and some stock but only a little, otherwise it'll soak through the bread or the stuffing will be runny.

then, put the whole thing into the oven, add some cheese that will melt on top - caciocavallo/mozzarella/cheddar

wah-lah
>>
onion, 3 medium
oil, tallow or lard, 2tbsp
salt, as needed
water, as needed
beef mince, 80% lean, 1400g/3lbs
beef stock powder, as needed
cornflour (aka cornstarch), a third to a half cup (sounds like a lot, but srsly, this works)
potatoes, any yellow-fleshed variety, 5lbs
butter, 175g/1,5 sticks
parsley, minced, 2handfuls of fresh leaves
>or 2tbsp of good quality dry
additional oil/tallow/lard, 4tbsp
flour, 4tbsp
onion, 1 medium, minced
carrots, peeled and cut (buying baby-cut carrots is fine), 2lbs
additional butter, 3tbsp
onion salt, to taste
additional parsley, minced, 1handful of fresh leaves
>or 1tbsp of good quality dry
even more oil, quarter cup
garlic, minced, 8 clove
spinach, washed, 2lbs
>>
>>8942400
Hot up your oven to 180°C/350°F; meanwhile, caramelise the onion in oil using salt and water to help it along then set aside to cool.
Set a very, very large pot of water over high heat; meanwhile, mix the cooled onion, the mince, the beef stock powder and the cornflour together then form into a loaf on a flat baking pan.
Bake the meatloaf until cooked through, about 1,75 hours; meanwhile, cook the potatoes in the boiling water until just tender then drain.
Mash the potatoes with the butter and parsley, salt to taste and set aside to a serving bowl.
In a stainless steel pan or cast iron skillet, cook the flour in the additional oil, stirring constantly with a wooden implement, until about a shade of brown about halfway between peanut butter and milk chocolate.
Add the minced onion to the flour mixture and 1-2tsp of stock powder then off the heat.
Keep stirring the flour mixture until the hissing stops then set the pan aside.
Microwave 750ml/3 cups of water in a microwave safe, 3 litre/quart container to boiling.
Carefully add the carrots to the container of boiling water, lid loosely then nuke for an additional minute.
Drain, place the carrots back in the container, add the additional butter, the additional parsley and the onion salt.
Lid the container tightly, shake about to distribute evenly, then lift the lid a slight bit; this allows the carrots to finish cooking by their own residual heat.
Heat even more oil with the garlic in a frying pan until the garlic starts to colour then add the spinach.
Salt generously, then stir about in the oil until the spinach leaves have wilted then set aside to a serving bowl.
Carefully remove the flat pan with the meatloaf on it.
Place the meatloaf on a serving plate and drain the pan of its liquids into a measuring cup.
Add enough water to come to 600ish ml/2,5ish cups then pour into the pan with the flour mixture and set to high heat.
>>
>>8942400
>>8942405
Cook, whisking constantly, until the mixture boils, the flour mixture is dissolved completely throughout the liquid and the gravy is thick.
Place the carrots into a serving bowl.

Serve up your meatloaf and gravy dinner with mashed potato, carrot and garlic spinach.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.