[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 6-12 >complain if two meals in a row are from the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1484244715608.jpg (418KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484244715608.jpg
418KB, 1280x720px
>be 6-12
>complain if two meals in a row are from the same cuisine
>13-18
>primarily eat italian and asian food
>19-22
>primarily eat shitty american dorm food
>22-23
>was in china for a bit, ate mostly chinese food
>24
>eat mostly pasta and sandwiches, and i could keep going on for the rest of my life

why did my preferences shrink so much? i remember thinking it was so sad that people could stick to a set of food they liked for the rest of their life, and now i've become one.
>>
>>8940030

Sorry you are a broken person.

I'm 35 and eat all kinds of stuff all the time. Whenever we go out to eat its whatever type of food we haven't had in a while.

Thai, italian, american, pizza, shmancy, cheap eats, mediteranean, mexican, tex mexican, and of course cheesy mexican...

The only type of food I don't get too often is chinese because my wife hates it. I get it on lunch breaks sometimes. I also don't eat fast food too often because its total shit and anyone that eats that crap should be ashamed of themselves.
>>
>>8940030
>why preferences

Are you just really busy and only have time for certain things?

Are you stressed out and you need something familiar and comfortable?

I read an article once about how certain habits that we fall into are stress coping mechanisms.

I used to watch 30 rock over and over and over again. I've probably watched every episode about 20 times. I can quote almost every episode word for word for the funnier scenes...

Maybe you are stressed out and seeking comfort through familiarity.

If you don't like what you are doing, you are the only one that can change it. Start going out and trying new restaurants or something. You can get out of this rut, this is probably one of the easiest things to change in your life. DO IT.
>>
>>8940030
probably because you are american and are predisposed to having shitty food tastes. by the time i was 12 i was having wide variety of foods and even wines on sunday lunches to have with my cheese and saussignon. next time try to be born somewhere in europe.
>>
>>8940068

I'm an American and I can agree with this post to a certain degree. I didn't try thai coconut curry till I was 25. When I had it, I got this curry high. I got in my car and I drove back to my parents house and slapped my mother in the face and called her an ignorant whore.

But on the upside... my country isn't a europoor shit hole.
>>
You're probably just one of those people willing to eat stuff multiple times a week.
I ate the same subway sandwich every day for lunch for an entire year. Never bugged me because I knew what I was getting and it was consistently decent.

Your preferences havent narrowed its just that you're not a picky faggot. Make a choice to eat something different if its bugging you.
>>
>>8940097
>its just that you're not a picky faggot.

>not a picky faggot
>eating only 1 thing over and over again

pick 1
>>
>>8940078

Liberal faggot. Kys
>>
>>8940051
>I also don't eat fast food too often because its total shit and anyone that eats that crap should be ashamed of themselves.
Saying you don't eat it too often implies that you do eat it.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
File: eaZrosc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
eaZrosc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>8940030
>be 1-18
>dad is a chef, cooks delicious meals literally every single day from tons of different cuisines
>now 19
>live alone in a dorm
>never learned from him
>can only cook basic shit like steak and pasta
>never satisfied with cafeteria food
I have only myself to blame. Makes me want to spend a lot more time with the old man though
>>
>>8940068

obsessed
>>
>>8940769
You're only 19. You're just a fucking baby, and you got your whole life ahead of you. Just call him up and ask him how he does things and give it a try with your limited dorm shit. Next time you see him talk about food and cooking, it could be a great thing in common that you have. I got serious about cooking in college and it's become an excellent way to connect with my parents as an adult.
>>
>>8940051
>I'm 35
>still on 4chan

sry ur a broken person
>>
>>8940101
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/picky?s=t
>>
>>8940769
>basic shit like steak
>>
>>8940778
obese
>>
>>8941199
I don't think frying a steak in a pan is very difficult.
>>
>>8941228
I can imagine he thinks shoe leather qualifies as steak
>>
>>8941235
Yes, unfortunately I am not a cuisine master like yourself.
I bow to your wagyu superiority.
>>
>>8940748
Redneck retard, keep voting against your own interests.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.