[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are avocados considered a meme food? They taste like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: avocado-nutrition-facts.jpg (11KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
avocado-nutrition-facts.jpg
11KB, 320x265px
Why are avocados considered a meme food? They taste like buttered potatoes!
>>
no they don't
>>
>>8936529
why do americans call "advocate" to the alligator pear?
>>
>>8936529
because they are ethnically mexican food, (((they))) want to prepare your dietary changes including eating insects
>>
>>8936549
Why can't non-Americans speak English?
>>
>>8936552
only southerns eat insects and they're not that bad (I mean the insects ofc).
>>
>>8936529
Because white kids in middle America who aren't used to spices say so.

On another note I was reading this article about the general White American dislike of garlic back in the day and laughed the fuck out.
>>
>>8936549
It comes from the native Mexican name, ahuacatl.
>>
>>8936591
>On another note I was reading this article about the general White American dislike of garlic back in the day and laughed the fuck out.
Link?
>>
>>8936529
I can't wait for white ''''culture'''' to be eradicated

There is nothing worse than a cuisine based on nothing but fear
>>
>>8936570
Seattle sells toasted crickets at their ballpark.
>>
Is there some secret trick to perfectly cutting an avocado in half? I can never seem to get it right.
>>
>>8937132
What are you blabbering on about?
>>
>>8937245
How do you fuck it up? I watched one single video on how to cut an avocado years and years ago the first time I had one and only had to watch the video once and never got had a problem since
>>
>>8936529
That's an insult to buttered potatoes.

If you want to eat them anyway for healthy fats or something, I suggest salting heavily.
>>
File: Mmm.jpg (39KB, 453x519px) Image search: [Google]
Mmm.jpg
39KB, 453x519px
>tfw when get a perfectly ripe avocado
>tfw when I put hot sauce into the whole of both halves
>tfw when I eat the avocado with the hot sauce with a spoon
>>
Because people put them on fucking EVERYTHING, even when it absolutely shouldnt be used.
>>
>>8936552
>>8937239

Insects are delicious. Roasted crickets and mealworms taste a little like peanuts in my experience, though since I didn't cook them they could've just been cooked in peanut oil.

Stop being such a scared little pussy about the meat with one of the best protein-to-fat ratios ever, you poof. If you were really striving for the white European ideal, one would think you'd at least be slightly adventurous. You're just a faggy poseur.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.