[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do we all agree the bagel bacon egg and cheese sandwich is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: file.png (317KB, 497x347px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
317KB, 497x347px
do we all agree the bagel bacon egg and cheese sandwich is the GOAT breakfast sandwich?
>>
>>8936386
pretty good. Sausage is also acceptable.
>>
>>8936386
sausage egg and cheese biscuit is superior
>>
Yes it was the only thing I'd eat from mcdonalds breakfast in my home state but the city I live in now doesn't have any of the fucking bagel sandwiches
I miss that delicious sauce
Does anyone know what it was?
>>
>>8936401
"breakfast sauce". only made by mcdonalds. apparently it's mustard and mayo. indeed it is fucking delicious and you can ask to have it added to any sandwich.

i had 2 sausage egg and cheese mcmuffins with the breakfast sauce and it was delicious
>>
How have I never made a breakfast sandwich with a bagel before? Bread, biscuit, croissant, English muffin even donuts.
>>
why does mcdonalds not include their bagel sandwiches in their 24/7 breakfast menu?

biscuits, muffins, fucking mcgriddles, but not bagels? why? does it cost more to cook or something?
>>
Biscuits are better for breakfast sandwiches. Bagels are too hard and smash the insides, not to mention are more difficult to bite into.
>>
>>8936401
its called "hollandaise" dumbass.
>>
>>8936409
you can pile more stuff onto a bagel and its a bit more filling.
>>
>>8936393
>>8936394
this. bacon, especially thick-cut, is top tier breakfast food but it's better eaten on it's own.
>>8936425
also this
>>
File: works_bagel_bacon_eeg.0[1].jpg (589KB, 983x737px) Image search: [Google]
works_bagel_bacon_eeg.0[1].jpg
589KB, 983x737px
You forgot the everything bagel
>>
>>8936425
are you still teething bro?
>>
>>8936394
no, too many soft items. the crispy bacon, the chewy bagel, and the tender eggs and cheese are the ideal combination we all need in our lives
>>
bagels (even the bastardized airy version everyone makes) are too tough for a breakfast sandwich. They are objectively the worst form of bread for one.
>>
>>8936425
This exactly. A bagel is stiff, dense, and chewy, its really not well suited for sandwiches. Its okay for open faced "sandwiches" on the half slice, with appropriate toppings. But if you reassemble it back into the full bagel with stuff in the middle, the bite force is so high the filling will squeeze out and get crushed. It doesn't work with burger patties, and it doesn't work with any form of eggs. In theory it sounds tasty, and is tasty, but the practical implementation is so poor its not worth doing. Maybe the McDonald's sandwich has some specially formulated bagel to be small, light, and soft, but then its not even really a bagel anymore, is it?
Bagels are large, thick, and very dense. You would need a huge amount of filling to get a proper meat/cheese/egg : bread ratio. And at that point you would need a fucking huge mouth, open wide to nibble off shallow bites. Its just poorly suited for this application. Its only good half slice at a time, with open face toppings. English muffins, biscuits, and other breads are superior.
>>
make it an everything bagel and taylor ham
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (513KB, 2049x1537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
513KB, 2049x1537px
For me it's the macaroni and cheese, bacon and cream cheese bagel sandwich. The best breakfast sandwich.
>>
>>8937778
That is unholy
>>
File: 316.png (405KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
316.png
405KB, 640x480px
>>8936412
I recently asked, they got rid of their bagel sandwich, at least in the flyover states. made me sad tbqhwy. My favorite thing to get was the steak n' egg with egg whites and white cheddar. ;(
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.