[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UPDATE: Arby's employee here. We will be adding a pizza

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Sliders.jpg (67KB, 595x568px) Image search: [Google]
Sliders.jpg
67KB, 595x568px
UPDATE: Arby's employee here. We will be adding a pizza slider to the menu in July. Keep an eye out. The pizza slider is a slider roll with pepperoni, salami, marinara sauce, and swiss (?) cheese on it. Thoughts and opinions?
>>
>>8932250
when will you be opening a store in australia?
>>
>>8932250
Why do you fuckers take like 10 minutes to make 3 buffalo chicken sliders when I'm the only fat faggot in the store at 3pm?
>>
>>8932250
>Swiss cheese

YA BLEW IT
>>
>>8932264
Because thats fuckin how long chicken takes to cook rtard
>>
>>8932289
>You have to kill the bird and cook it.

Arby's must take a page from a savage tribe of dirt worshipers. I'm sorry to offend you mugambe.
>>
>>8932265
What would be better?

>>8932264
Chicken takes 5 minutes in the fryer. It shouldn't be ten minutes, but about 6-7 is normal.
>>
>>8932289
what the fuck? I hate chicken now.
>>
>>8932299
>Chicken takes 5 minutes in the fryer.

Thank you.

My problem is I see the people at arby's tossing tenders into a microwave after slacking off for a long time.
It's not like they're slow cooking a breast.
>>
>>8932304
If this is for sliders, they have to get microwaved. I honestly don't know why the buffalo chicken one gets microwaved (it does though, albeit only about 6 seconds per slider), but the regular chicken slider has to get microwaved to melt the cheese a bit.
>>
>>8932250
Give me your sincere opinion on the best sandwich available at Arby's for repeat customers. Something you don't have to be "in the mood" for, but that's always good.

Also tell me the most-sold sandwich on your menu.
>>
>>8932335
For that I'd recommend eating a urinal cake you fat faggot
>>
>>8932335
Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.
>>
>>8932299
>What would be better?

Provolone or mozzarella.
>>
The fucking pork belly sandwich I had there the other day tasted like a heart attack. Also fucking delicious.

Why don't more places serve thick pork belly like that?
>>
>>8932293
The chicken is uncooked you entitled obese shithead
>>
>>8932250
Arbys insider here. The pizza slider will be leaked to the public in july. There is a lot of buzz going around in the agency and we are eager to get the word out.
>>
>>8932335
Smokehouse brisket, French dip, chicken bacon swiss, or Beef n Cheddar are the ones you don't need to be "in the mood for" in my opinion. They're just good sandwiches.

Most sold sandwich is either the classic roast beef or the beef n cheddar.
>>8932588
We do have provolone cheese that we use for the loaded Italian sub. There's a distinct possibility that it uses provolone and not swiss. Now that I think about it, provolone might be what's on it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.