[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good source of recipes for someone who knows the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1492159647773.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
1492159647773.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
What's a good source of recipes for someone who knows the bare minimum about cooking?
>>
The internet. Start with google faglord.
>>
>>8931967
Your mom.
>>
>>8931996
Unironically this. Also grandma
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZKxhI4I5kq8

Start with weber
>>
>>8931967
Serious Eats. Cooks Illustrated if you've got the cash.
>>
>>8932015
That bag of chips. The absolute beast.
>>
>>8931967
thats a nice way to read a book
>>
>>8931967
I would recommend Rouxbe cooking school and CIA Knife Skills. You can easily find copies of both on torrent sites and should give you a good basic level of proficiency. From there you will be able to expand into whatever area you want and be able to do so easily.
>>
>>8931967
if you want to be lazy just choose which recipies you like the most and do them. Start by learnig the spices so you can add them or remove them as you see fit.

For cutting just learn how to do: meripoix, brunoise, julien and basonet.

From then you can research about how to use.the doferent pans and pots, diferences between similar cooking techniques like how to make a stew or a hotpot.
>>
The back of food boxes where they tell you how to add extra stuff to it and make it a meal
>>
>>8932015
>microwaving the jar of cheese
For what purpose.
>>
>>8931967
Do you like to eat?

Then acquire "The Art of French Cooking" by Julia Child.
>>
I like using Allrecipes. You can search by ingredients that you have, it's pretty nifty.
>>
>>8931967
http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/books/delias-complete-how-to-cook
>>
>>8931996
My mom died back when I was a kid. I rarely ever get to see my grandmother.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.