[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother's Day and Father's Day are coming up quick!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Mother's Day and Father's Day are coming up quick! Do any of you cook for your family or expect your kids to cook for you on these days?

Im going to be trying legitimate Carbonara for the very first time for Mother's day, and was thinking a salad and some sort of dessert to accompany it. Any suggestions?

I think the traditional meals for these holidays are big breakfasts though.
>>
>>8923656
Who gives a shit? My mother watched my dad ruthlessly beat me until i finally hit him back.

As farr as i know they are both dead.
>>
>>8923667
So you aren't going to be cooking or....
>>
>>8923675
lol! capped and submitted to the tumblr blog!
>>
>>8923675
Lamayoing hard, brah. Almost shat my pantaloons!
>>
>>8923675
Top kek.

No, scotty. You lived with them for 30 years they kicked me out when i was 14.

This is almost word for word the last convo i had.with my brother.
>>
File: 1489362470459.jpg (8KB, 283x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489362470459.jpg
8KB, 283x255px
>>8923675
spbp
>>
>>8923656
I suggest that you not cook for an audience when preparing a dish for the first time. Make something you're familiar with or do a test run for Friday / Saturday dinner.
>>
>>8923675
LMAO!!!
>>
>>8923701
Well fair enough.
>>
Making Carbonara for the first time? I'll bet that you'll fuck up the sauce and make scrambled eggs with pasta
>>
>>8923745
Dont you not finish it in the pan? You just throw the pasta into a dish while its hot and circle it around and it wont scramble yea?

We have a shit ton of Carbonara threads so I didnt want to be lame but thats what I was thinking of. or some other special Italian food.
>>
Preferably something with rat poison. Or maybe that's just my family.
>>
>>8923701
Listen to this anon.

Never prepare a dish for the first time for others without at least doing a dry run to make sure you have it down. You probably don't want to fuck up in front of everyone or do so without realizing and wind up giving everyone the shits.
>>
my dad has worked hard all his life and continues to do so. the very least i can do is cook his meals for him. he hasn't cooked for at least 6 years
>>
>>8923760
It's ok to finish in the pan, just turn off the heat before.
>>
>>8923675
I'm sure I've seen this before on reddit
>>
>>8924486
>just turn off the heat before
As good as scrambled eggs are, this is something it took two attempts to realise when making carbonara
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.