[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some decent breakfast recipes to try if i suck at cooking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

what are some decent breakfast recipes to try if i suck at cooking and i want something healthier than a breakfast sandwich from dunkin? im getting sick of eating eggs and rice/bread everyday as the healthier alternative.
>>
>>8923359
Well fresh fruit for one. You can also make hash browns in a waffle iron if you have one with minimal oil and butter.

Anything healthy you can eat for lunch and dinner can be eaten for breakfast so I don't really understand your fucking problem. Eat a goddamn salad and go about your day.
>>
File: oats.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
Bump, would rather see this on the front page than most of the other retarded shit you faggots discuss.
Don't undervalue eggs, you can do alot with them to make a meal. Make an omelette and add literally anything you like (even potatoes), put them in a breakfast burrito, fry them and put them on toast, boil them and put them in a salad.
Other typical healthy breakfasts are greek/plain yoghurt with some berries, toasted ezekiel bread with peanut butter, oatmeal. You can experiment by adding the peanut butter into your oatmeal/yoghurt, adding a handful of cooked oats into your yoghurt, or adding some berries in your oatmeal. Also look up overnight oats if you want a quick breakfast or just prefer your oatmeal cold.
>>
Fuck healthy. Cook some mother fucking bacon then fry your fucking eggs in that bacon grease. Add a little butter for good measure. Now make some fucking toast with extra butter.
>>
File: Breakfast Kotteri Ramen.jpg (583KB, 1171x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast Kotteri Ramen.jpg
583KB, 1171x2048px
>>8923359
>>
>>8923359
What is buckwheat porridge.
But seriously, try it, it's tasty, filling and good for you.
>>
>>8923359

Cook whatever you like and eat it straight after you wake up, thus making it breakfast.

I don't do the 23 things cooked in lard in pic related, but I've been known to have a daal or a bowl of ice cream.
>>
>>8923359
I like greek yogurt + honey + a sliced apple

bacon is gudshit too
>>
I know it's a meme but I really like avocado toast with an over easy egg on top, but it's just as good without the egg.

I usually have it with some sliced tomatoes topped with fresh basil from my garden, salt, pepper, and olive oil.

Greek yogurt is also an option, make some GOAT homemade granola and mix in some plain greek yogurt. Use dried blueberries or apples instead of raisins.

I know it sounds gross but today I mixed some chia seeds, part skim ricotta and honey together and it was bretty good. Part skim ricotta is a lot like greek yogurt nutrientionally and tastes a million times better imo.

Good luck.
>>
Shrimp and grits. It is spicy, cheesy, filling, and a heck of a lot easier than it sounds.

Hash. Not hash browns, hash, souther style.

Shit on a shingle. Look up a navy recipe, you want the chipped beef and cream gravy one, the tomato sauce based one is gross.

Cottage cheese with fruit. Classic and nice for a cool breakfast.

Burritos. Next time you make taco meat use the leftover to make a pot of beans, rice, and cheese. In the morning just heat some up and cram in in a tortilla. My sons and I do this a lot during the school year when mornings are short on time.
>>
>>8924541
Whenever I do this there's not enough grease from the bacon. Usually I get center cut peppered bacon, does the kind of bacon matter or am I just used to too much oil for my eggs?
>>
>>8924688
oh shit i forgot all about this anime
>>
>>8924819
id eat avocado toast and egg all the time if avocados didnt make my mouth itch like fuck
>>
Fry up some bacon
Cook your toast in the bacon fat
Add butter if needed, make two eggs.

Can't possibly fuck it up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.