[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have recently been getting terribly sick whenever I eat a Doritos

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: doritos.jpg (1MB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
doritos.jpg
1MB, 1000x667px
I have recently been getting terribly sick whenever I eat a Doritos product. A couple of hours after I eat some I get extremely painful stomach cramps and diarrhea.

This has never happened to me before but now it happens consistently. It doesn't seem to happen with other corn chips products, only Doritos. What could be the problem?

Is there perhaps a contaminated batch of chips but no one has reported it yet?
>>
>>8922185
Could be pancreatitis.
>>
>>8922185
GMO corn and the other industrial petroleum based chemicals they use in them.
>>
>>8922250
>muh GMO
maybe it's the bits of tinfoil that fall from your hat
>>
Your body is trying to tell you to stop eating that junk.
>>
>>8922305
It says right on the package that it's GMO.

Canola oil, op. Can cause severe gi disturbances in people. Used to happen to me, but not any more.
Avoid canola, cotton, rapeseed and soybean (veg) oil for a year or two. Use butter instead.
Also what possessed you to spend $6 on 10.5oz of something that wasn't a premium steak?
>>
>>8922185
Same thing happens to me from Smirnoff fruit drinks. Drank some with some friends (that's all they had) and I thought I was going to straight up die on the toilet. Never had that reaction from anything else, I think it's the food coloring.
Probably the same thing with you.
>>
>>8922185
>extremely painful
For you
>>
>>8922317
spot the nu-male

i-it canola oil bad for me must eat muh vegan to calm the psychogenic effects:((((((((((
>>
File: Hopethishelpsyou.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hopethishelpsyou.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>8922185
>>
Human beings are not meant to eat corn.
>>
>>8922440
what is canola oil?
>>
>>8925539
Oil from the canola plant.
>>
>>8925568
what's a canola plant?
>>
>>8925842
rape seed
it's short for canada oil because rape oil was difficult to market
>>
>>8925842
A plant that produces canola oil.
>>
>>8925859
my intention was to mock you for not knowing what you were talking about
>>
>>8922185
Stop eating that shit you retard! kys
>>
I get a little bit of that feeling when I eat three tubes of pringles in a sitting

Have you tried eating less chips?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.