[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poor/fat anon reporting in. I've eaten way to much rice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Hot-and-crispy.jpg (159KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
Hot-and-crispy.jpg
159KB, 1300x866px
Poor/fat anon reporting in.
I've eaten way to much rice and beans/lentils. Are there any good potato and beans/lentils recipies as a cheap/healthy alternative to rice and beans?
Lesser known beans and rice recipies also welcome.
>>
File: 1493795222047.png (131KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1493795222047.png
131KB, 396x385px
>>8921439
This is a great place to ask for legitimate cooking advice, huh?
>>
>>8921470
You only waited ten minutes. This isn't /b/. Fuck off and eat some more lentils.

And if you're getting fat on this shit, you need to cut back on the volume you're eating, Tubbo
>>
>>8921477
That wasn't op you fucking turbo nigger.
>>
>>8921481
>ITT OP gets mad for being called a /b/tard and Tubbo
>>
Go to supermarket
Observe which produce is cheapest by weight
Google how to cook it
Serve with cheap starch on side
>>
>>8921439
black beans
an egg or flax egg (cheaper)
honey or sugar (cheaper)
oats
unsweetened cacao
bit of salt
proper vanilla, a hint of cardamom, cinnamon and anis (use whatever you have or is cheap)
quark, yoghurt or milk (whatever is cheap, skip if not cheap, whatever)
add nuts or dried fruit if you have it

make into brownies

nom
>>
>>8921488
OP here, no >>8921470 wasn't me. Don't trust frogposters buddy.
>>
File: flax.jpg (93KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flax.jpg
93KB, 800x1200px
>>8921499
I'm so confused. How does this make eggs. Why are there beans and yogurt. This is the weirdest brownie recipe ever.
>>
>>8921511
flax gets a gelling effect when you put them in water. The egg in brownies is used as a binder. A flax egg works as a binder when cooking. think of it as seed glue, kind of. Cheaper than eggs, can last forever in the cabinet, and have tons of fiber.

beans: because it is tasty, healthier and more interesting than just brownies
yoghurt: richness and flavor

try it before you mock it.
>>
>>8921511
>>8921514
also, black beans enhances the flavor of cocoa. they complement each other.

If you have some black coffee left over from breakfast or whatever, use that too.
>>
>>8921514
do they harden like eggs when you bake it? how does this work with no flour?

i feel like this will all just fall apart.
>>
>>8921547
>harden
differ from eggs but yes

>no flour
beans. but you know, add flour if you want. it will probably stretch it more since flour is cheap af. I don't like it so I don't use it.

>fall apart
haha no. it can get very dense though, be aware of that. but brownies are stodge food anyway.
>>
>>8921568
this is pretty interesting. do you have any measurements?
>>
>>8921584
not really. just use your brain. sweeten to taste, less oats if you don't want very bready consistency, and as cocoay as you like it.
It really hard to fuck up and you know what you like best.
>>
bump, help a poor /ck/uck out guys.
>>
File: 73.jpg (239KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
239KB, 1600x1200px
curry is probably healthy, just don't add too much cream.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.