[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this place so fucking addicting? I don't get cravings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: menu-combos.jpg (32KB, 291x206px) Image search: [Google]
menu-combos.jpg
32KB, 291x206px
How is this place so fucking addicting?

I don't get cravings for any restaurant quite like I do here.

Specifically the dry rubbed wings, ordered extra-well done.

>Louisiana rub
>Lemon pepper
>Garlic parmesan
>SMOKE 9 WHEN
>>
>>8920766
I like my wings slightly overcooked too. never heard anyone say it. if they aren't the texture weirds me out
>>
File: o.jpg (74KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
74KB, 1000x562px
>>8920766
i use to be like you my nigger but than one day i got really shitty fries and two missing tendies so i said fuck it.
>>
For me it's the teryiaki with bleu cheese dip.
>>
OG hot, drums only. You dont live my life, fuck you.
>>
>>8920771
>>8920772
The key is to ask for everything "extra well done." It's their code for "actually cooked proper." If you order online you can see their options like this and all drums/flats. Ordering wings doesn't actually change the meat texture/flavor too much, maybe a bit juicier; the biggest distinction is in the breading. There is far more crunch if they do them right and they stay fresh for longer, so you can drive your wings home and enjoy delicious fried chicken with no sog. The fries are delicious with the sugar seasoning but go soggy much faster, ask for them extra well and hope for the best.

Protip, you can customize the seasonings on the fries. Order online to see the options then you can tell the worker at any location in the future, they'll know what you're talking about.

>>8920780
Drums and flats both have their pros/cons in terms of size, dippability, etc. And since it costs the same to "upgrade" (sidegrade) an order to all flats/drums, it leads me to believe that they also agree neither is better than the other. So I save some coin and just let them split it half and half like they usually do.

You would know if it's worth ordering if it costs more. Like bone-in vs. bone out.

Fuck, I've eaten clean for like 10 days around 1650 calories and 180g protein, but I wanna cheat tomorrow with a 20 pc, fries and some honey mustard or ranch.. and a pint of Racer 15. All their dips are great too! Love Wingstop fuck I'm addicted...
>>
Smoke 9 tasted vaguely like hotdogs
>>
>>8920766
because you're a pathetic manchild or a shill.
either way, thread gets hidden like all the rest
>>
>>8920766
>addicting
*addictive
>>
>>8920776
Those aren't wings.
>>
>>8920766
You're weak and have no idea what an addiction is.
>>
>>8921657
I literally cannot get out of bed in the morning until I've had my first wing. I then get unbearably achy and cold and itchy if I go any longer than 25 minutes without a wing at any given time of the day.
>>
I go to Wing Stop just for the fries.
>>
We have a wing stop in my country. I really enjoy the Habanero sauce, so they have that flavour in America?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.