[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have done some intense meditation and come to the conclusion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Popeyes spread.jpg (478KB, 1305x979px) Image search: [Google]
Popeyes spread.jpg
478KB, 1305x979px
I have done some intense meditation and come to the conclusion that Popeye's is my favorite of the standard fast food restaurants
What does this say about me?
>>
I really like the waffle chicken tenders.
>>
>>8920686
Your black
>>
>>8920699
I do have dark hair and brown eyes, so by /pol/'s definition I suppose I am
Also, don't blacks typically prefer KFC or BoJangles?
>>
I'm not a big fast food fan in general and Popeye's is easily one of my favorites
>>
File: SeafoodGumbo42.jpg (114KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
SeafoodGumbo42.jpg
114KB, 700x1050px
>>8920686
Popeyes is the best fast food simply because is it the most cajun/creole influenced of the fast food chains.

Cajun/creole cooking is the greatest cuisine that america has produced. Nothing else comes close.
So naturally, a fast food joint that capitalizes on this will be miles ahead of the competition in terms of food quality and taste.
>>
>>8920686
What is that rice and bean dish at the front?

Surely such a dish would be disgusting from a fast food place.

t. non-american
>>
>>8920729
Red beans and rice.
>>
>>8920731
I feel like those ingredients would be terrible from a fast food place.

How is it?
>>
>>8920736
Not bad, unless you go late in the day.
>>
>>8920686
Popeyes is the best widely-available fast food. There's not a lot of competition. Chik Fil A is also good but I think Popeyes has a big more adventurious with LTOs that are generally pretty successful.
>>
>>8920786
>LTOs
What does this term mean?
>>
>>8920791
Limited time offer?
>>
>>8920736
Has a smoky flavor, and is relatively tasty. 8/10 by fast food red bean standards and prob 4/10 by all red bean dish standards, which for fast food, isn't that bad.
>>
Popeyes probably has the best fried chicken of all the fast food places available nationally. Golden Chick and WIlliam's Chicken beat it out imo, but both of those are exclusively in the South only.
>>
>>8920699
As in, the black that he owns?
>>
>>8920686
It says that you are worthless garbage, subhuman scum.
>>
It says you have patrician tastes. The menu including sides is extensive and they nail every item.
>>
>>8920686
can I find one in France ?
>>
>>8921521
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g56424-d3410396-Reviews-Popeyes_Chicken-Paris_Texas.html
it would appear you can
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.